Chapter 95:

Liam’s POV

The lads and I have another 2 weeks on tour before we get to go back home to our girlfriends, friends, and families. Danielle has been keeping me updated on Allie! Allie finally stopped looking for Flat’s to rent. I was glad I was able to get through to her. Harry was wrong with the way he has handled things the last few months, but I can tell he wants to try and do the right thing now.

The lads and I are currently in Texas in the States for our tour over here. We had a show earlier, so I’m just chilling in my hotel room. KNOCK KNOCK! I got off my bed and went to the door. I looked through the peephole to make sure it wasn’t a crazy fan. When I saw it was Harry I opened the door to let him in.

“You alright mate?” I asked him. He looked pissed and confused at the same time.

“No not really. I just got a call from my stepbrother saying he was over at my mum’s house when the mail came, and a letter noted to the Cox’s family came. He opened it and read it. It was a typed letter saying how I reacted when Allie told me she was pregnant. Mate it had all the details.” Harry rambled.

“Who do you think sent it?” I asked even though I knew the answer.

“Allie.” Harry mumbled.

“Do you really think she would do that?” I asked. I was hoping he could answer that question because I didn’t know why she would send that letter.

“I don’t know, but I’m glad my mum, Robin, or Gemma didn’t read it. I would be dead.” Harry said.

“But if it wasn’t Allie who would send that letter?” I asked.

“Exactly that’s why I think Allie sent it. God I’m so pissed right now.” Harry said running his hands threw his hair.

“I need to call her!” Harry said while reaching for his phone in his pocket.

“Wait I will call her. Let’s hope she is awake it is late over there.” I said. I grabbed my phone off my bed and dialed Allie’s number.

Allie’s POV

I had gone to bed early tonight since I wasn’t feeling to well. Being pregnant wasn’t really fun. My phone ringing woke me up, so I reached over and answered it. Not bothering to look at the caller ID.

PHONE CONVERSATION

ALLIE: “Yeah.” I said groggily into the phone.

LIAM: “Hey it’s Liam. I’m sorry I woke you up, but I need to ask you something important.” He said with a serious tone in his voice.

ALLIE: “What do you need to ask me, because I really don’t feel good and just want to go back to sleep.” I groaned. I sat up in my bed and started rubbing my belly.

LIAM: “I’m sorry love. Um okay, so did you by any chance send Harry’s family a letter?” he asked me.

ALLIE: “Umm no was I supposed to?” I asked confused. I heard someone say something in the back ground and then heard a loud bang. Then Liam tells whomever it was to shut up.

LIAM: “Allie don’t lie to me please. I need you to be honest.” Liam said sternly.

ALLIE: “That was Harry making all that noise wasn’t it? And I didn’t send any letter to his family. What was in the letter that he is pissy about it?” I asked irritated. I knew Harry was listening to the conversation.