Chapter 9:

Allie's POV

 Not even five minutes into dinner the doorbell rings, causing Madi to stand.

"Allie, could you hold Lily for me while I open the door," Madi asks. I smile and take Lily from her. I'm currently sitting between Louis and Zayn. Harry is directly in front of me and Liam and Niall are on either side of him. Madi and Tyler are sitting at the end of the table with Conner. Louis is making weird faces at Lily until we hear a loud squeal.

"Why is she screaming?" Tyler asks. He gets up from the table and makes his way to the door.

"How long are you guys in London?" I ask.

"For about 2 months then we are going back to the United States to tour with Big Time Rush," Liam smiles.

"Oh, that will be cool. How long are you touring with them?" I ask, but before they can answer Tyler walks over to me and takes Lily from my arms.

"Be nice," Tyler whispers to me. I'm confused for all of 10 seconds until I see what he is talking about.  Madi's oldest sister, Mona, walks in with her two daughters: Cassie (19 years old) and Penni (15 years old). I groan and roll my eyes. Louis gives me a weird look and leans closer to me.

"What's wrong with them?" Louis whispers in my ear.

"Cassie and I don't get along. She is the one with long red hair," I tell him.  He gives me an understanding look. Tyler yanks my arm so I'm forced to stand up and greet them. Penni gives me a hug first, since we get along well.

"Why is One Direction here?" Penni whispers in my ear. I quickly turn around and face the table.

"OH MY GOD! One Direction is here. Where?" I fan my face dramatically while pretending to look around for them. Penni turns bright red and the boys laugh at me. After everyone is introduced to one another, we start to eat dinner.

Louis POV

 I can tell the boys and I will get on with Allie; she is very sassy and cheeky. Dinner was so good; Madi's pot roast was amazing. Half way through dinner, I notice that Allie seems very uncomfortable. She did say Cassie and her don't get on, so that must be it. When I start paying attention to the conversation, I notice that Cassie is flirting with Harry and he looks very uncomfortable.

"Oh that would be amazing! Tyler babe would that be okay with you?" Madi asks.

"Yeah, Allie could you possibly watch Conner and Lily Saturday (2 days away), while Madi and I go out?" Tyler smiles at his little sister.

"Yeah, that's fine." She smiles back.

"Oh, guys can you come over and help Allie. You know how Conner can be. Give her some pointers?." Madi asks sweetly.

"Of course that will be fun." Liam agrees, we all nod in agreement.

"You do know I don't need help right? You do remember I watched three kids under the age of six right?" Allie rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, but you can get to know us better." Zayn winks at her.

"Alrighty then it's settled." Madi claps her hands, Allie shakes her head and laughs.

"Everyone done with dinner?" Tyler asks, as he stands up.

"Yes! It was so good Madi." Niall smiles.

"Always is." I add.

"Aw, Thanks boys." Madi smiles.

"Alright well we hate to eat and go, but we have to get up early tomorrow, so we are going to head out." Liam announces.....Always Daddy Direction!

wonder

"No that's no problem. We will see you Saturday." Tyler smiles politely.

"Allie, why don't you show them out." Madi winks at her. What that is about...

"Allie, give me your number so I can text you about times for Saturday." I tell her.

"Okay." Allie hands me her phone and i hand her mine.

"Nice meeting you Allie. See you Saturday." Liam said while giving Allie a hug. We all join in their hug and make it a group hug.

" C-cant breath guys." Allie giggles.

"Sorry." We say in unison. Before the lads and I went our separate ways for the night. I gave them Allie's number, well except Zayn he already had her number.

Allie's POV

After the boys left I walk into the living room where everyone is gathered. "Well I'm going to bed. It was lovely seeing you all again." I smiled.

"Yeah not really." Cassie mumbles under her breath just loud enough for me to hear. I don't know why she doesn't like me, i've never done anything to her. Oh well I really don't care.

"Goodnight Allie." Madi smiles.

"Night." I say as i walk towards the staircase. Once I get to my room I throw my phone on my bed. I go to my bathroom to get ready for bed. I brush my teeth, my hair, and put my pj's on. I get into my bed and crawl under my duvet before I grab my phone, I need to set my alarm so I don't sleep all day( damn jetlag). I unlock my phone and see I have five new messages.

Louis 'Tommo': It was lovely meeting you today. I LOVE your SASSY-NESS (: See you Saturday xx

Louis's text made me smile. He likes my Sassy-ness! I go to my next message. I don't know the number though.

Unknown number: Hiya Allie. Niall here. Lou gave me your number. Can't wait for Saturday, Tyler told me you make delicious brownies. Maybe you can make me some??? :D xxx

I saved Niall's Number to my phone. I make a mental note to yell at Tyler for telling Niall about my brownies. Not to sound cocky but my brownies are amazing, and once somebody has them they keep wanting them. I go to the next message and see its from Zayn.

Zayn Mali:  Hey Allie! It's Zayn just so ya know haha. It was great seeing you again. See you soon xxx

Did he forget I already have his number?

Unknown Number: Hi Allie! Good seeing you again tonight. Saturday will be great! Goodnight Allie.  Harryxxx

I smile at Harry's message. He is gorgeous I mean they all are, but i don't know he is different. I can't allow myself to like him though, i don't like to rush into relationships. Even though Madi is convinced Harry and I are getting married and having kids. I swear that woman drives me nuts. I save Harry's number and click on the last one. Which should be Liam...

Unknown number: Hi! Great meeting you tonight. See you Saturday (: Liamxxx

I save Liam's number like I did the others. I think about texting them back, but I decided not to. I'm too tired. I will text them in the morning. I plug my phone in to its charger, turn my light off and roll over and fall asleep almost immediately.

Author Note:

On the sidebar i have Pictures of Cassie, Penni, Mona. And also pictures of Conner,Lily,Tyler, and Madi's outfits.

I'm really enjoying writing this story. I am hoping to have another chapter up on friday, but no promises. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Vote/Comment!!!!! :)