Chapter 43:

EVeryone should thank @sd8cm6 and @Weheartfashion144 for commenting they unlocked this chapter. 5 more votes on Chapter 42 and 8 votes on this chapter and i will update Chapter 44 :D

Allie's POV

"Babe wake up. Breakfast is ready." Harry whispered in my ear. I just nodded my head and got out of bed.  I went over to my suitcase to get out an outfit.

 "You can shower after breakfast babe. Let's just go eat." Harry smiled and held his hand out for me to grab. I ignored his hand and walked passed him and to the bathroom. I really had to pee. I walked out of the bathroom to see Harry sitting on his bed waiting for me.

"Babe are you okay your eyes were all red and puffy when you woke you up?" Harry asked. Yes my eyes were red and puffy, because I spent most of the night crying you idiot.

"I'm fine." I lied. I already splashed water on my face in the bathroom, so I knew it wasn't going to be noticeable to his family.

"Alright then let's go eat." He said reaching for my hand again. Once again I rejected his hand and walked downstairs in front of him.

Harry's POV

Allie was acting really strange today. She won't let me hold her hand. She never denies me of letting me hold it. She not only did it once but twice. I followed her downstairs and found her talking to my mum. Mum had an angry look on her face. Allie just shrugged her shoulders and made herself a plate of food.

"Mum do you know why is Allie acting all strange today?" I whispered.

"I will talk to you after breakfast." She snapped. WOW! I wasn't expecting her to snap. What the hell did I do?

--------

Allie went upstairs to take a shower I stayed downstairs to talk to my mum. Gemma smacked the back of my head as she walked by.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"The fact that you don't know makes me want to hit you again." She snapped. What did I freaking do?

'Gemma go upstairs and I will explain to him what happened." Mum said. Gemma huffed and went upstairs.

"I raised you so much better than this Harry. How could you do that to Allie?" Mum snapped at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe the fact you were flirting with Kayla all night and when your Grandmother was being mean to Allie right in front of everyone and you did NOTHING." She snapped again.

"I was not flirting with Kayla. I love Allie I don't have any feeling for Kayla." I said. I wasn't flirting with Kayla was I?

"Yes, you were. Everyone noticed including your grandmother which only fueled her rude comments." She snapped.

"I didn't know she was being rude. I thought she was just kidding." I said.

"Harry when has she ever said rude jokes to people? Unless she meant them?" she said a little calmer now. She was right. God, I feel like an idiot.

"II-I.... Crap I can't believe I didn't see that. I feel like such an idiot. Shit, I need to go talk to Allie." I said.

"First of all language, and you need to understand she is really hurt right now. You made her look like a fool last night by flirting with Kayla. It's going to take more then 'I'm sorry' to fix this." She said kissing me on the top of my head. I quickly ran upstairs to my room as soon as I could. I stormed into my room to only hear Allie still taking a shower. I knock on the door.