Chapter 78:

A/N: Sorry I didn't post this story earlier. I kind of overslept today :P Here is the next chapter hope you enjoy :)

Allie's POV

"Allie babe wake up! It's time to start the day." Harry said. It's been a few days since we arrived in Paris.

"10 more minutes." I groaned and rolled over. I heard Harry chuckle to himself before ripping the blankets off me.

"Harry! It's freezing in here." I screeched. I grabbed a pillow tried to cover my naked body.

"I have seen you naked plenty of times babe," Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.  I heard Harry laugh before I got into the shower. After I got out of the shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and went back into the room to find something to wear. I was surprised Harry wasn't in the room. 

'Oh well, at least I can concentrate on getting ready.' I laughed to myself. It wasn't hot outside, but it wasn't cold by any means, so it makes it harder to find an outfit. I put on a coral blouse and jeans. I did a little bit of make-up, threw on my leather jacket, and nude wedges. I left my hair down but did some big loose waves in it. (Allie's outfit on the sidebar)

"Allie, breakfast is here," Harry said walking into the room.

"Okay, I will be out in a second." I smiled. Harry walked over to me and hugged me from behind.

"You look nice, and you smell really good," Harry said.

"Thanks. I would say you look nice, but you look like you just rolled out of bed." I chuckled.

"HEY! I'm just kidding, I know, and I haven't showered either." Harry said as he started to rub his 'flith' all over me.

"Harry stop," I said in between laughs.

"Nope." Harry said popping the 'p.' I got out of his grip and ran to the living room to eat. Harry chased me and sat on my lap.

"Harry get off," I said trying to push him off of my legs, but he wouldn't move.

"Fine if you are not going to move, hand be a piece of bacon." I laughed. Harry grabbed a piece of bacon and held it up to my mouth. I took a bite and just smiled.

"Can I feed myself now?" I asked.

"Ruin the fun again. Geez, you keep doing that. The first night we were here and then now." Harry chuckled.

"Sorry, but my legs are falling asleep." I smiled. Harry got off of me and sat down in the chair next to me. We started to finish our plates of food.

"Sorry," Harry said rubbing my legs.

" It's okay I will survive," I smirked.

"Good. I don't want to live without you." Harry mumbled. I got up and sat on his lap.

"I'm not going anywhere." I smiled and kissed him. Harry smiled and kissed me back.

"While you finish eating I'm going to go shower and get ready for the day," Harry said.

"Okay," I said as I got off his lap and sat down on my chair.

----------------

Harry and I were strolling around Paris hand in hand. There weren't many paps or fans, but every once in a while a fan or two will come up to Harry and ask for a picture or autograph. I didn't mind though! Harry was so good with his fans, and the fans here in Paris are lovely.

Harry and I just had some lunch at a cute little café an hour ago.

"Harry are we walking in circles we just passed the café again?" I asked.

"Umm... yeah, I think we are." Harry chuckled.

"Well, let's just find a store up ahead and just shop for a little bit," I said.

"Okay, we didn't stop at the jewelry place around the corner. Why don't we go look in there?" Harry said. I nodded my head.

-------------------

Harry's POV

Allie and I spent the day shopping and just having a great time together. We just got back to the hotel room.

"Haz I think I'm going to take a nap. I'm exhausted and my feet hurt from walking in these shoes." Allie said.

"Well, you shouldn't have worn those heels," I said.

"They looked good with the outfit," Allie said. One thing about Allie I have learned. She LOVES her shoes.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Now lay down and give me your feet." I said. She looked at me weird but did as I said. I sat at the end of the king sized bed and started rubbing her feet.

"That feels so good." Allie moaned. I laughed at her and continued to rub her feet. Her moaning and groaning stopped after a few minutes, so I looked up and saw she was sleeping.  I stopped rubbing her feet and grabbed a blanket and laid it on top of her. I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. I wanted to make tonight special, so I decided to plan something. Just had to prepare it quickly before Allie wakes up.

-------------------

Allie's POV

I woke up to my phone alarm blaring in my ear. I don't remember setting it though. I picked it up and turned the alarm off. I looked at the time and saw it was close to dinner time. I got out of bed and went looking for Harry, but I didn't see him anywhere. That's weird. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I'm sure looked like a mess. I walked into the bathroom and saw a decent sized box with a note on top.

Allie,

Put this on and meet me downstairs at 8 pm. I will be waiting for you in the lobby.

Harry<3

I smiled at his note and began to open the box. I took the dress out of the box and was speechless. Harry has good taste in dresses, and OMG the shoes. I need to get ready; I only have an hour to get ready............

A/N:

Who wouldn't want to stroll around the city of love hand in hand with Harry Styles??? I know I would love to.

I don't know about you, but I could see Harry walking in circles because he didn't know where he was going. Haha :D

What does Harry have planned for Allie?

Comment and let me know

 Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!

 20 VOTES for next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allie<3