Chapter 48:

A/N: As i promised 2 new Chapters! Posting ch 49 right after i post this one.

Allie's POV

I spent all morning Christmas shopping. I wanted to get all of my shopping done by the Christmas Party tomorrow (Friday). It's now 4 in the afternoon and I am starting the wrapping process. I really don't like wrapping it's annoying as hell. I was going to be more than happy when I am done. I have Louis's, Zayn's, and Harry's gifts wrapped. I was currently wrapping Eleanor and Danielle's gifts. I got El a bunch of different scarfs and the leather jacket she wanted (I had to talk to Louis and make sure nobody else was getting her it). I got Danielle a collection of nail polish since she likes to paint her nails. I got her a 3-finger ring! They were definitely the easiest people I had to buy for. They told me straight up what they wanted. Which let's face it if more people did that Christmas shopping wouldn't be so difficult. I was just starting to wrap Niall's gift when somebody knocked on my door. Snickers and Maisy started to bark because that was their new thing, bark when someone knocks or rings the doorbell. I just ignored them and went to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Louis and Zayn standing there.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I opened the door. They rushed inside and jumped onto my couch.

"Come on in," I said rolling my eyes.

"Thanks, and we came over to talk." Louis smiled.

"Well, what did you want to talk about?" I ask sitting down back on the floor to continue my wrapping.

"Nandos gift card. Perfect gift for Niall. He is going to love you" Zayn chuckled.

"Yeah, I thought he would like that. Now, not that I mind, but why are you here?" I ask. I knew they weren't just 'in the neighborhood'.

"Well, Allie we wanted to ask you how you are handling the hate. Since Harry told the girls outside of his house in Holmes Chapel it's everywhere. I was on twitter earlier and the world is flipping out." Louis said.

"I'm fine really." I lied. I can handle a lot, but the things people are saying are just disgusting. I just didn't want people to know about my feelings towards it, because I don't want to lose Harry.

"You know you don't have to be strong. Harry isn't going to go anywhere." Zayn said. I was still sitting on the floor wrapping.

"I know," I said. At this point, I was trying my best to hold back my tears. I didn't want to look weak in front of Zayn and Louis. Every time I open up completely to people I always get hurt.

Louis's POV

Allie was sitting on the floor wrapping her gifts, but she was all of a sudden avoiding looking up at Zayn and me.

"Is she crying?" Zayn whispered so Allie couldn't hear. I just nodded. She is trying her best not to let people see the things people are saying are getting to her, but they are. I got up and sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. She resisted at first, but then relaxed and just let everything out. Zayn walked over and sat behind her and rubbed her back, while I was stroking her hair. Snickers and Maisy came over and sat in Allie's lap.

"Allie you need to know that they are just jealous, and want to be with Harry," I said.

"And if you're with Harry then they can't be. Perrie got a lot of hate when we started dating, but it's gotten better now." Zayn said. I don't think I have ever seen Allie cry, and I don't ever want to see her cry again. She is like another little sister to me, and I know Zayn, Liam, and even Niall feels the same way. Well, she wouldn't be another sister to Niall it would be his 'Only' sister.

"Stuff like this doesn't normally get to me. I-I don't know why it is now." Allie stuttered.

"Allie you're human, and what those so-called fans say are horrible. I promise you that it will get better once the fans get used to you dating Harry." Zayn said.

"You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met. You need to understand those girls are jealous of you and are just trying to make you feel bad." I said. After a few more minutes Allie finally stopped crying.

"Thanks, guys. Sorry about that." Allie said wiping her eyes of the leftover tears.

"No need to thank us or apologize. Like I said you are human, but you need to tell Harry when you are getting to this point again. He will help you. He loves you and there is no way he will let you go because of jealous fans." Zayn smiled.

"And we all know how much you love him. Now wipe those tears and let's get wrapping. We will help you finish because we are all going to meet for dinner in a few hours. You are coming whether or not you want to. "I said.

"I would normally deny your offer but because I hate wrapping so i rather not have to finish by myself." Allie giggled.

"Well, let's get started," Zayn said.

--------- 7 pm---------

Allie's POV

We finished wrapping everything about an hour ago. I felt so freaking dumb breaking down in front of Louis and Zayn, but I couldn't hold it in anymore. I was now fixing my make-up since we are going to dinner in 30 minutes. I was just wearing a pair of jeans and a striped long sleeve shirt. I put on black toms. The guys said by no means was it a fancy dinner. I had my hair in a fishtail side braid and a little bit of makeup. I as I grabbed my phone it started to buzz.

Harry<3: Hey baby! Just leaving my flat now, so I will meet you guys there. Can't wait to see you <3 Xxx

His text made me smile. I mean really all of his texts do.

"ALLIE COME ON IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!" Louis yelled from downstairs. I grabbed my purse and ran down the stairs. Once I got downstairs we pretty much left to get into Louis's car.

Allie: Just got in the car. We will be there soon. :D Xxx

I just want to get some food and see my friends and my amazing boyfriend. Louis and Zayn were right I can't let the hate affect me being with Harry, and I am not going to....

A/N:

Will Allie let the hate break her and Harry up?

Or

Will she ignore it?

Will Allie tell Harry when it's getting too much or her?

How will the dinner go?

Comment your answers :D

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

10 Votes on this chapter and Chapter 49 before i post the next chapter.

Allie<3