~41~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"You know, I wish there was a way that I could let Clint know that we won." Nat said, turning to face me as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"That we did it."

"He knows, they both do." Wanda said, walking over to us with Pietro, clearly talking about Vision.

I pulled the twins in for a hug, and Pietro and I watched as Nat and Wanda held eachother, both crying a little.

They've lost a lot.

•••

"So, when can we expect you back?"

"Um, about that-" Thor started, and Valkyrie sighed.

"Thor, your people need a king." She said, making Thor smile.

"No, they already have one."

"That's funny." Valkyrie said, but no one laughed.

"You're being serious?" She asked, making Thor nod his head.

"It's time for me to be who I am, rather than who I'm supposed to be." My brother said, and Loki threw his arm around my shoulder, making me smile.

"What about you, Loki?" Valkyrie said, and Loki shook his head.

"I've been so invested in power for so long, it's time I let it go and focus on what's truly important." My brother said, making my smile.

"I'm proud of you, Loki." I said, making him smile.

"Valkyrie, you're a leader. That's who you are." He said, making her look at our people, smiling.

"You know, I'd make a lot of changes around here."

"I'm counting on it." Thor said, and I bowed slightly at her.

"Your Majesty."

"What will you do?" She asked, looking between us.

"The three royal siblings."

"I'm going to get married." I smiled, looking back at my fiance, who was leaning on his car a short distance away.

Steve waved at me, and I blew him a kiss, turning back to face Valkyrie.

"We're going to return the stones, and then we'll settle down for good, start a family and live a normal life." I finished, making my brothers smile.

"I'm going to go with Thor, travel, and defend the galaxy." Loki said proudly, and I pulled him in for a side hug.

"For the first time in a thousand years, I have no path." Thor smiled, looking at the ship begind us.

"We do have a ride, though."

"Move it or lose it, hairbags." Rocket called out to my brothers, and I laughed.

"Goodbye, Rocket!" I waved, and he gave me a knowing nod.

"Good to know you, princess."