~26~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"Brother, are you okay?" I asked into my earpiece, checking in on him, and he responded right away.

"Of course, are you?"

"Yes, get here as soon as you can." I said, looked at Wanda landing next to Vision, kneeling by his side.

"Are you okay?" She asked, but Vision flinched before he could answer.

"What? What is it?" I asked, and he looked over at me before locking eyes with Wanda, his demeanor suddenly nervous.

"He's here."

The wind picked up suddenly, and everything fell silent as my blood went cold.

"Thor, he's coming." I whispered, and looked at Steve.

"He is even more powerful than when he decimated my ship. I don't know what it will take to stop him now." I announced, making everyone tense up even more.

"Everyone, on my position." Steve said into his earpiece, turning to look at me.

"We have incoming."

Natasha, Sam, and two other people I'd never met joined us on the field, looking ready to battle.

Good.

"What the hell?" Natasha asked, looking at the trees moving heavily in the wind, and then I heard it.

The sound of the portal opening.

The Space Stone.

Thanos stepped through the open void, stopping to look at all of us, and I called my fists when I saw him.

"Cap." Bruce said, looking at the Titan.

"That's him."

"Eyes up, stay sharp." Steve said, and Bruce was the first the reach Thanos, lunging at him first first, but the Titan used the Space Stone, rendering him immaterial until he was half buried in the cliffside behind him.

Thanos just kept walking towards Vision.

Steve began running, but was sent flying by the energy surge of the Power Stone.

The man in the black cat suit leaped high, extending his claws, but Thanos grabbed his throat, punching him into the ground and leaving him there.

Sam flew in, firing his pistols, but Thanos used the Reality Stone to bend his wings out of shape, forcing him to fall to the floor.

"Wanda. It's time." I heard Vision say, and I stood in front of the two to protect them while they talked.

"No."

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. Look at me, you have the power to destroy the stone." Vision tried to reason with her, and Thanks came closer to us.

"Don't."

"You must do it, Wanda, please. We, are out of time."

"I can't." She whispered, and I felt my heart tug for her.

"Yes, you can. You can." Vision said, and I turned to look at them.

"Wanda, Vision is right. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies."

"It's not fair." She cried, and I turned back to look at Thanos, who was about to take down Rhodey.

"It shouldn't be you, but it is. It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just feel you."