~2~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"Father, what do you mean, Loki is alive?" I gasped, placing my hand on my chest.

Odin shook his head, looking angry.

"I do not know how he is alive, Aurora. All I know is that he is, and he has already attempted to take over Midgard."

"What do you want us to do, Father?" Thor asked, and Odin looked at him.

"Heimdall has already located where you need to go. Retrieve him."

"We will not let you down." I nodded, and Thor smiled at me.

I jumped on his back, and he swung Mjolnir, sending us flying to the bifrost.

"I will never get used to that, brother." I shook my head, climbing off of him as we approached Heimdall.

"How unfortunate for you." Thor responded, smiling brightly at me.

"Safe travels to Midgard." Heimdall said, giving us a nod, which we returned.

"Thankyou Heimdall. See you soon." I smiled, and the next thing I knew, we were on our way.

Heimdall either sent us to the wrong place, or Loki is on a small place, because we landed right on top of it with a large thud.

The back of the aircraft opened, and Thor took my hand, jumping down.

I landed next to him, and a few pairs of eyes were on us.

Loki, two pilots, and two men standing up.

Loki really was alive.

"You are alive." I breathed out, but Thor looked furious.

Thor grabbed Loki by the throat, and I noticed he was chained up.

He's dangerous.

I watched Thor jump out the aircraft with Loki, and I grinned, turning to the other people, who looked absolutely mortified.

There was a brunette in a strange looking metal suit, and a blonde in a blue suit.

"Hello gentlemen, I apologise for dropping in without any warning. We are Loki's brother and sister. We are just going to take him back to Asgard where he will not bother you again. Goodbye." I said politely, and jumped out the plane, knowing Thor would catch me.

I landed in Thor's arms, and took a look around.

We were standing on a large rock, and Loki was infront of us.

"How are you alive?" I asked him, making him smirk.

"I am a God, Aurora. I am alive because I willed it to be so."

"I mourned you everyday Loki! I cried over you every night!" I exclaimed, and he grinned.

"Where is the Tesseract?" Thor demanded, and Loki laughed.