~3~

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

The two men led Thor, Loki and I back onto the aircraft, and I secured Loki in the seats, holding a finger to my lips.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll stay quiet brother." I smiled, and he smirked back.

"So what is your deal here gentlemen? What are you?" I asked, turning around to face them.

"We're here to get the tesseract, and that's all." The brunette said, and I rolled my eyes.

"She knows that much, metal man. She meant what are your names, your abilities?" Thor asked, crossing his arms over his chest, and I smiled at him.

"Tony Stark. Iron Man." The brunette said, and I nodded.

"You really are a metal man." I said, and he scoffed.

"This is a suit. I take it off, I'm human." He said, making me widen my eyes.

"How splendid!" I exclaimed, and Thor smiled brightly at me.

"What are you?" I asked, turning to the blonde, and he smiled at me.

A polite man.

"I'm human too ma'am. I just have some enhanced abilities, that's all." He said, and I grinned.

"A bit of a god, are you?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"No, no. I'm just Steve Rogers." He said, I tilted my head.

"Why do you have a star in your suit, Mr Rogers?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"Call me Steve, please. My alias is Captain America. The star symbolises that." He said, making me smile.

"That's very lovely, Steve." I said, and he gave me a nod and a smile.

"And what are you two?" Tony asked us, and I chuckled.

"We are Loki's siblings." Thor said, making me laugh.

"Well none of us are related, actually. Thor is Asgardian. Loki is from Jotunheim, and I'm from Alfheim. Thor's father adopted Loki and I from our realms when we were young. I think of myself as Asgardian, but I know my origins." I said honestly, and the two humans nodded, confused, but trying to understand.

"His thing is hammers, what's yours?" Tony asked, and I grinned.

"I turn people to stone." I said, and Steve's eyes widened.

"Like Medusa?" Tony asked, and I looked at him, confused.

"Who is that?"

"She turns people to stone by looking at them, even if she doesn't want to." Tony said, and I shook my head.

"I have to touch them, and I have to want to do it." I explained, and he nodded.

"Fair enough."

•••

We arrived back to what the humans called a 'helicarrier', and we wandered inside.

Thor and I stayed in close proximity as Steve and Tony entered the doors, following a few others whom I hadn't acquainted myself with yet.

We settled into a room that seemed like a meeting room, and I sat in a seat away from the others, watching Loki on a small screen.

I watched as some men pushed Loki into a large glass cell, taking off his handcuffs as they ushered him in.

A man in a black cloak walked up to a strange panel with buttons and switches and things, but he was looking at my brother.

"In case it's unclear, you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass." He said, and pressed a button which opened up a large hatch underneath Loki's cell.