~27~

Part Four: Endgame

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

AURORA ODINSDOTTIR

"I'm going to go talk to Steve." I said to Thor, who nodded, pulling away from our embrace, and sat down on the chair.

He was hurt.

Then again, everyone was.

I walked into the bathroom where I last saw my boyfriend, and he was holding a blade, shaving his beard.

"Hey." I said softly, walking in and closing the door behind me, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.

I heard him suck in a breath, and I kissed his shoulder blade lightly.

"Back to no beard?" I asked, and he chuckled, making me smile.

"I think it looks good." I whispered, kissing the back of his neck.

"Thankyou."

"Are you doing alright?" I asked, and I felt the rise and fall of his shoulders as he shrugged.

"No, are you?" Steve asked, looking in the mirror and locking eyes with me, before they widened in shock.

"Baby, you're not wearing a dress." He said, turning around and leaning back on the counter, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No, I'm not, not anymore." I smiled softly, and Steve kissed my forehead.

"Asgard is destroyed, most of our people are dead, and I'm not an heir to the throne anymore. I don't need to be a staple piece anymore, so there's no need for dresses." I explained, making him nod in understanding.

"Well, for what it's worth," He started, pulling me in for a hug and softly kissing my lips.

"I think you look beautiful."

"Thankyou." I whispered, kissing him again, and he smiled into my lips.

Once we pulled away, Steve opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the mirror shaking.

"What is that?" I asked, and Natasha opened the bathroom door, looking at us.

"Come on."

We ran out to the yard with Natasha, Bruce, Pepper and Rhodey, noticing a space ship land.

Peter Quill's ship.

I hope they're all okay.

Instead of seeing the Guardians of the Galaxy, I saw a girl carrying the ship, landing and looking over at me.

She must have saved them.

The landing gear deployed as she placed the ship on the ground, and the entry hatch opened.