𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Cora's hand travels to the back of Draco's neck in an attempt to bring his face closer to hers. She crashes her hungry lips on his eager ones as she pushes his body to the bed behind him and sits on on his lap, bringing their lips together once again.

Draco lays down on the bed, exploring her body with his hands as he takes off her shirt in a swift move. He moves the strands of hair that block her neck and brings his mouth to her neck once her hair is out of the way. As he grips her waist, pulling her closer to him, he leaves wet kisses on her burning skin.

Cora moans in response to the feeling of his bulge rub against her. She tilts her head backwards allowing him more access to her neck as a soft moan comes out of her mouth once again. She begins to slowly rock her hips against his and closes her eyes in pleasure.

"You feel so good, Cora." He groans and switches her around. Him being on top of her instead.

He lowers her skirt and throws it to the floor eagerly. He kisses the middle part of her neck and slowly lowers his mouth until getting to her lace underwear. He looks up at the eager looking girl and raises the side of his mouth into a smirk. He lowers her underwear and throws it to the floor with her other clothes.

"Open your legs for me." Draco orders as he raises his eyes to see the brunette.

Cora looks at him before looking away and slowly opens her legs. She gasps at the feeling of his hot lips kissing her inner thigh and tightly grips the bed sheet.

"Look at me, Cora." Draco's raspy voice says firmly.

She does as he says and observes as his eyes darken once he meets her dilated ones. He lowers his head, putting his lips against the slit in between her legs.

"Fuck." Cora mutters as she closes her eyes again and arches her back at his tongues movement.

Draco looks back up at her and moves his tongue at a faster speed, watching as she struggles to keep her moans from leaving her mouth.

"Let it out. Let everyone know how good I make you feel." He says as she feels herself getting closer and closer to coming undone on his mouth.

Cora gasps out of breath as she opens her eyes and sees the ceiling above her.

It was all a dream.

She says to herself and tilts her head to her left. She sees her roommate making out with a certain platinum haired boy and immediately realizes who it is.

"Oh my god, I'm in the fucking room in case you guys hadn't noticed!" She yells, rapidly diverting her attention from the pair that can't seem to get their hands off of each other.

Lena parts her lips from Draco's as soon as she hears Cora frantically yell at them. She giggles softly and pushes Draco off her as he looks over to Cora with a smirk and calmly fixes his shirt.

"I didn't think you'd be waking up anytime soon. It won't happen again." Lena says with a hint of embarrassment in her voice as she fixes her shirt.

Cora sighs irritated as she returns her angry gaze to her roommate. She eases her furrowed eyebrows at the sight of her friend noticeably being embarrassed.

"Yeah I sure hope I don't have to witness that again." She stands up quickly without even glancing at Draco and walks out the room, heading to the restroom.

Draco breaks out a small smile and looks at Lena's embarrassed face.

"I'll see you later." He puts his shirt back on and quickly leaves the room in an attempt to catch up to Cora. Once he's a few feet behind her, he clears his throat.

"Are you jealous?" He questions her and watches as the girl abruptly stops walking, so he follows what she does.

"Why would I possibly be jealous? I don't want to fuck you, Draco. I mean if you want to fuck me simply tell me and we can go to a spot, but you don't fuck with 'half-bloods,' correct?" She turns around to face him and crosses her arms as she looks at him waiting for an answer.

"You are entirely correct. I don't fuck with people who are way lower than my level. The reason I think you are jealous is because you never got to fuck me that one time we almost did, so I think you're jealous that your friend can experience what you never will be able to." He says confidently as he walks a few inches closer to her.

She scoffs before getting a few feet closer to him. She looks up at him with daring eyes and raises her head confidently.

"Why would I want to fuck you when I get to fuck Finn? He's a much better looking guy than you. He's older than you. Treats me better than you. Probably even has it way bigger than you." She smiles at him as she observes his confidence slightly decrease at her words.

Just as Draco opens his mouth to say something, he watches the common room door open and reveal Madam Pomfrey looking around.

"Fuck." He looks around anxiously looking for somewhere to hide and.

He finds a tight corner and hides in it. He swiftly grabs Cora's hand and pulls her to the corner. As he sees Cora open her mouth to say something, he immediately covers her mouth with his hand and signals her to be quiet by putting his finger over his lips.

"Madam Pomfrey." He whispers to her as he slowly lowers his hand from her mouth.

"Oh." She whispers and slightly tilts her head to see Madam Pomfrey getting after a group of Ravenclaws.

She slowly turns her head back to the way it was before but ends up making her nose come in contact with his. She feels her body tense and unconsciously looks at his soft, pink lips.

He feels their noses touch and slightly raises his eyes to meet hers, but sees that she's looking down at his lips. He slowly lowers his vision and looks at her parted lips. He moves his head closer to hers, almost touching her lips and closes his eyes for a few seconds before opening them.

"Don't move. She's coming closer." He whispers almost inaudibly.

She thinks about nodding her head but realizes that is she were to make the slightest move their lips would touch. She looks up to meet his eyes, and feels her breath hitch once her eyes meet his dark ones.

"Why do you despise me so much?" She asks him in a whisper and watches as his once relaxed body tenses.

At the sound of the door abruptly closing, they both jump and step away from each other. He clears his throat and steps out of the corner they were so tightly hidden in. He rapidly walks down the stairs, completely avoiding her, and quickly leaves the common room.

omg just fuck already, jeez. see y'all in the next chapter! remember to VOTE! xoxo, drea.