𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Draco corners her to the wall, slowly removing his hands from the wall and slides his hands around her waist. He lets out a feverish moan over the crook of her neck at the feeling of her hand gliding against the light fabric of his pants.

Cora releases a satisfied smile at the sound that leaves his mouth, and leaves a trail of kisses starting from his muscled shoulder to his neck without moving her hand away from the lower part of his body.

"We're not so bad now, are we?" She whispers into his ear as she watches him part his lips in pleasure, screwing his eyes shut.

"What do you mean 'we'? Who are you talking ahout?" He asks in between breaths as he slowly opens his captivating blue eyes, immediately meeting her dark brown ones.

"Half-bloods. We're better than pure-bloods at many things. This obviously included. Shit, we haven't even fucked and you're about to come for me." She smirks and watches as his expression quickly changes at her words, so she pulls her hand away from his now tense body.

"You're a fucking half-blood?" Draco asks, backing away from the girl in disgust.

He looks at her from head to toes in the cruelest way possible as he reaches for his shirt and puts it back on without buttoning it.

"Yes, I am. Why does it matter anyway? It didn't seem to bother you a few minutes ago." Cora reminds him as she pushes herself away from the wall, slowly making her way over to him.

She looks at his cold eyes and lowers her eyes, watching as she runs her fingertips over his toned abdomen.

As soon as Draco feels her skin touch his, he quickly backs away and grabs her wrist with a great amount of force. He watches as her challenging expression quickly changes into a pained one, and breaks a mirthless smile.

"Don't you dare put your filthy hands on my body. Someone like you shouldn't touch me. Hell, you shouldn't even glance my way. I don't fuck with half-bloods, and that'll never change. No matter the circumstance. Now please do me a big fucking favor and get the hell out of here." He lets go of her hand harshly and buttons up his shirt, calmly turning away from her.

"You know, just because I'm not like you doesn't mean you can treat me like shit. I may not come from a family of pure-bloods, but I sure as hell am better than you or any pure-blood in this case. It's people like you that remind me that ignorant people exist in this world. I hope you rot in hell, Malfoy." She pushes past him, making the boy take a step back and leaves the classroom, slamming the wooden door.

As soon as Cora stepped out of the classroom, both of them swore that they'd make each other's life impossible. She'd do anything in her power to prove to him that being a half-blood doesn't matter and deserve the same amount of respect as pure-bloods, probably even more than some. He'd do anything to prove to her that mud-bloods deserved nothing, not one thing.

hi, thank you for reading! thank you so much for taking a look at this new draco fanfic and hopefully give it a chance! since this is just the prologue it is a lot shorter than an actual chapter, so don't think that all the chapters will be this short. remember to vote and comment if u enjoyed reading a chapter! <3