𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

The next morning Draco opens his eyes to the bright ray of sunlight hitting his face. The brightness of the light causes his sensitive eyes to squint, making him turn around and face his back to the window instead.

A sigh leaves his mouth once his eyes land on the peacefully sleeping brunette laying beside him. He sits up and lowers his legs from the bed, placing his feet on the ground before standing up and walking to the bathroom.

Once he steps inside the bathroom and closes the wooden door behind him, he places his hand on the shower valve and twists it. He steps his body inside the shower and closes his eyes at the feeling of the warm water run down his body.

He feels his body tense at the burning sensation growing below his waist. After pulling himself away from the water and removing the drops of water on his eyes with his hand, he looks down and lets out a slightly annoyed sigh.

He wraps his hand around himself and closes his eyes as he starts moving his hand.

The shoulder lengthened hair Slytherin was the first person to pop into his mind. How he could make loud sounds leave her mouth with a simple thrust. The way she looked at him when he would wrap his long fingers around her neck.

A small grunt leaves his mouth at not feeling the burning sensation below his waist decrease nor increase.

Involuntarily, his mind lands on the person he was avoiding to think about. The owner of the dark brown wavy hair and the long dark lashes that drove him crazy.

As he closes his eyes, he thinks about the way that she tilts her head back and how her neck stretches when she does so.

The small lumps he felt when he applied pressure to her brittle neck.

He breathes out a soft moan as he increases the pace of his hand. "Fuck." He whispers before picturing her once again.

He remembers the way her mouth would open and form a perfect 'O' once he introduced a finger inside of her.

The placid sounds that would leave her mouth when he grazed his fingertips against her soothing, silky skin.

How she would look at him with those boring, dark brown eyes that he found intriguing.

He was fascinated by the effect she had on him, but was too proud to admit it to himself.

A pleasured moan leaves his mouth at the feeling of warm liquid leave his body, making his body relax.

"That was a good shower, huh?" Pansy says as she applies toothpaste on her toothbrush.

Draco feels his heart skip a beat at hearing Pansy's voice and immediately snaps his head to her. "Have you ever heard of privacy?"

He takes the warm liquid off himself with the water and turns off the valve before opening the shower door and grabbing a towel.

"Oh please, we're way past the privacy stage. It's not like I've never seen you jack yourself off." She smirks. "Who were you thinking of anyways? You finished rather quickly."

He looks up at her and clears his throat awkwardly. "Nobody. I wasn't thinking about anyone." He repeats himself and grabs another towel to dry his hair.

"If you say so." She spits out the toothpaste inside her mouth and rinses her mouth with water before resting her back on the wall. "What were you doing with Boswell that made you miss 2 days of detention?"

"It's pure coincidence that we didn't show up for detention for 2 days." He opens the door and observes as Pansy's hand pushes the door, making it close.