𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Cora stares at the wall in front of her and closes her eyes in regret as she thinks of the last words she asked him. It was obvious why he despises her so much and the reason why is only 1 word long. Half-blood.

She steps out of the corner she was hidden in, and makes her way back to her room. She opens the door and steps inside the room as she shows her roommate a small smile.

Lena smiles shyly as she folds her laundry and puts it away. She awkwardly clears her throat and takes a seat on her bed.

"I'm sorry about what just happened. I know that it's your room too, so I should respect that and not have a full make out session with a boy while you're around or in this case sleeping." She lets out a nervous laugh as she glances around the room avoiding making eye contact.

"It's fine. Just don't let this happen again please." She dedicates her a comforting smile and lays down on her bed.

"Why Draco though? You could do so much better." She continues as she looks at the dark haired girl whose cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"I don't know.. he's charming I suppose." She lays down as well and looks at Cora.

"Did you really just describe Draco as a charming person? We are talking about the same boy right? The platinum haired boy who talks shit about everyone in their faces? Well at least he has the decency to say it in their face and not behind their backs but that's not the point." Cora lets out a small laugh as she moves around trying to get comfortable.

"I know it's pretty hard to believe that Draco is a charming person, but he's really not as bad as you think he is." Lena states, trying to convince Cora that what she's saying is true.

"I'll believe it when I see it. You should stay away from him Lena, you're too good for him. He's going to hurt you. Hurting people is his fucking specialty. That's all men do really, they just hurt people. They act like they care about you and act like you're the only thing that matters to them, and then out of nowhere, they just pack their shit and leave you all alone with a shattered heart." She looks up at the ceiling as she talks and blankly stares at the moving fan once she stops speaking. 

Lena frowns at her words and walks over to Cora. She lays down next to her and hugs her, putting her head on her shoulder as she looks up at her.

"Not everyone gets hurt when they let themselves feel something for someone, Cora. If they do get hurt it's for a reason. Things happen for a reason." She responds gently and slowly pulls away from Cora as she looks at the ceiling as well.

Cora feels her eyes begin to water and forces herself to stand up and grab her things.

"I have to go. There's a quidditch tournament today and I have to be there a few hours before the tournament. You should go cheer me on." She gently smiles at her before returning her attention on finding her broomstick.

"I'll be there. Who are you playing against?" She asks curiously as she raises her back from the bed, putting her weight on her elbows.

"Ravenclaw against Slytherin. We're going to kick their asses like we always do." She says confidently as she turns around and leaves the common room.

Once she steps outside the doors that lead to where the quidditch match takes place, she looks around trying to find the other Ravenclaws.

"Looking for me, Boswell?" A deep voice whispers behind her ear, and she slowly turns around to face the light brown haired boy behind her.

"Ah yes, just the person I was looking for. Since I found you, I wanted to ask you if you're ready for us to beat your sorry asses?" She flashes him a challenging smile.