𝒕𝒆𝒏

"I think I should walk you to your dormitory, I don't want to have to look for you again." Draco teases as he looks at her with a small smile plastered on his face once they step inside Hogwarts.

"Nobody asked you to so fuck off." She responds angrily and walks past him, making her way to her common room.

Draco rolls his eyes back and walks behind her, following her. Cora looks back at the blonde boy and rolls her eyes before letting out a sigh.

All of a sudden, she stops dead in her tracks and turns around to face him. Draco smiles at the sight of her frustrated face and stops walking once he's a few inches away from her.

"I thought you didn't want to be around me. You said with your own words that you have tried everything to push me away, and now that I'm telling you to leave, you don't leave. I swear I won't run away again, so just leave." She says harshly as she looks up at the featureless looking boy in front of her.

"You see, I would leave but to be completely honest, I don't believe you. You let your emotions take complete control of your actions, and you do really stupid things, like run away for example. Do you know how selfish it was of you to stay hidden from everyone else while Lena was worried sick about you? She thought it was her fault, when in reality it was all your fucking fault. I know I triggered something inside you, but you are the one who controls your feet and where they go. So I am going to walk you because I don't want Lena to ever worry about you." He snaps at her and watches as her face slightly drops at his words.

"I'm sorry I'm so fucking complicated and not easy to deal with. I wish I could be like Lena, she deals with things in the best possible way and I wish I could too, but I can't because as you said before, I fail miserably at everything I intend. I tried running away from all the things you said about me, but your words found their way back to me in another way." She glances down at the carved words in her arm and pulls her sleeve down before looking back at him.

Draco observes as she looks down at her arm and does the same thing she does. He reads the words in her arms before she pulls down her sleeve and looks back up at her. She meets his eyes once she looks back at him and shows him a thin lipped smile.

"Are you really blaming what you did to yourself on me?" He says with a hint of anger appearing in his voice.

"What? No, Im not blaming you for anything. I didn't even do anything to myself." She replies frustrated.

"Im not an idiot, I saw what you did to your arm, Boswell." He says through gritted teeth as he reaches for her arm and raises her sleeve, revealing the carved words.

She looks at her arm and holds in the tears that slowly start forming in her eyes. "Let go of me." She mutters, her voice breaking.

"You know what? You are right. You are worthless. You and I have already figured it out and it's just a matter of time until everyone else does too. Lena doesn't deserve to waste her time on you, her time should be wasted on something or someone much more valuable." He says as he looks at the girl in front of him who struggles to keep her tears from leaving her eyes.

"Do you think I don't know that? Nobody deserves to waste their time on me because I'm not worthy of anyone's time. I know Lena and Finn will one day realize that I don't deserve them. Everyone in my life realizes that sooner or later." She replaces the sob thats about to come out of her mouth with a hollow laugh and nods her head.

"I should go now." She whispers and walks back to her common room.

Draco observes as her head lowers as she walks away from him and disappears from his sight. He lets out a sigh and runs his hand through his hair before making his way to his common room.