𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Mature content ahead

Before they realized, both their clothes were dropped to the floor and the only clothes left were their underclothes.

Cora felt herself crumble beneath his intense stare as he looked down at her body, taking in every minor detail.

He so badly wanted to tear apart the remaining clothes on her body.

"I haven't seen you completely undressed," He whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe, slightly pulling it with his teeth. "I'm dying to see you completely and utterly vulnerable below me."

She sucked in a breath at his filthy words.

He smirked and brought his mouth to the center of her neck, pressing the tip of his tongue against her skin and travelled down.

Draco stopped once he sensed the fabric covering her breasts obstruct his trail and looked down, leaving wet kisses against the bare skin above the light fabric of her undergarment.

His hand travelled to her back and she slightly arched her back, giving him ample space to unhook her undergarment.

With ease, he unhooked it and flew his fingers over to the thin strings resting on her shoulder before eagerly bringing them down, her breasts fully exposed for him.

"Fuck, Boswell." He breathed out before placing his head back to the mid line of her breasts and grazed his lips down to her stomach.

She breathed in and out breathlessly, her chest rising a falling each second Draco went lower and lower, until his lips reached her underwear.

"You're wearing emerald green," he said, his voice raspy, filled with desire. "Making it seem as if you've been expecting me to notice it — or are you wearing the color for Warden?"

Once he finished talking, he brought his lips to her inner thigh and teasingly pressed his lips against her thighs, leaving a scattered trail of kisses.

"I'm—" She furrowed her eyebrows in pleasure and shut her eyes for a few seconds before fluttering them open. "I'm wearing the color for you."

Draco smirked against her inner thigh and made a possessive mark on it, wanting anyone who fucked her anytime soon to notice it.

He brought his face back to the same level as hers and grazed his fingers against her pale, soft face before placing his thumb on her lips.

She felt him drag her bottom lip down with the help of his thumb and felt it being inserted into her mouth — the brunette applied pressure on his thumb with her lips.

A deviled smile spread across his lips, revealing his bright teeth, making Cora even more desperate to have him inside of her.

"You seem like such an innocent person — but you're not," He said before taking out his finger, dipping his head down to hers and grazed his lips against hers before running his tongue along her bottom lip. "You're a fucking whore for me and only me."

She closed the space between them and desperately kissed him, drowning herself in him.

He inhaled sharply and his hands sunk against the bed as he pressed his lips harder against hers, vigorously attacking them.

Cora rested her hands on his lower back and pulled him to her, his bulge coming in contact with her sensitivity, the moan escaping her mouth vibrating against his lips.

The blonde placed his right hand on her waist and brought it down to the fabric of her underwear, harshly dragging it down to her legs until it was completely off her body.