𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Cora and Lena step out of their dorms, rushing their way out of the common room. Once their bodies are out of the common room, they make their way towards the Defense Against the Dark Arts room.

"Are you sure you heard Finn tell you 'I love you'?" Lena asks with a smile on her lips.

"Yes, I think I did. I could've heard wrong, but I'm almost certain he said that." Cora feels the warmth of color invade her cheeks.

"You really made him fall in love with a good fuck, huh?" Lena looks at the pink cheeked brunette who widens her eyes at her words, making her laugh.

"Somebody in love with Boswell? Who did she give Amortentia to because I doubt someone fell in love with her willingly." A deep voice behind them says, making both Cora and Lena turn around.

The moment Cora's eyes land on Draco's, she rolls her eyes back and crosses her arms in annoyance.

"I didn't give anyone Amortentia, Malfoy. Unlike you, I am likable." She hisses.

"I get that you're likable, but are you lovable is the question?" He lifts his eyebrows before resting his shoulder on the wall without his eyes leaving hers.

Her face slightly drops at his question and tears her eyes away from his, avoiding his eyes. Lena observes as Cora's features drop at his words, so she places her eyes on Draco's, narrowing them with anger.

"Finn and I love her and who knows? Maybe you will at some point too, Draco. You act like you don't give a fuck about her yet you leave your dorm to go look for her, in the middle of the night may I add, without anyone telling you to." Lena grasps onto Cora's uninjured arm and both of them walk away from him, not wanting to hear any words come out of Draco's mouth.

Cora furrows her eyebrows at Lena's words and snaps her head to her, questioningly.

"Don't you like Malfoy?" She asks, slightly confused as to why her friend would assume Draco would fall in love with her.

A small smile works it's way across her face and into her eyes. "I have my eyes on somebody else."

Cora widens her eyes and stops dead in her tracks, looking at Lena with wide eyes.

"You like somebody else and you didn't even think of telling me?"

Feeling uneasy, Draco pushes his shoulder off the wall and scoffs while shaking his head.

"I agree with you in many things, Lena, but me having any type of feeling other than hate for Boswell is just not something I'll agree with." He says loud enough for both of them to hear.

Both Cora and Lena roll their eyes back and Lena shakes her head. "Of course I was going to tell you, I just never found the right time. I'll tell you when we're in our dorms, I don't want anyone to hear and spread it around."

Cora nods her head understandingly before making their way inside DADA. She takes a seat next to Ron and places her elbow on the table before resting her cheek on her palm.

She breathes in the familiar scent of mint and wood with a slight scent of subtle cologne making her eyes rise and meets his.

Draco walks towards the table beside her and sits down, his eyes never leaving hers. She slightly lowers her eyes and places them on his shirt.

She notices how his shirt is rather wrinkly and his upper buttons are unbuttoned, making her eyebrows furrow.

Pansy steps inside the classroom and lets out a relieved breath once she notices Snape isn't around to tell her something. She makes her way to the table Draco's seated in and sits down on the chair beside him before discreetly buttoning up the upper part of her shirt.