𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Draco Malfoy had fallen apart and embarrassed himself in front of the innocent, pure brunette and the flashbacks of it occurring popped up in his head every second of the day.

It was driving him insane.

Why did he have an episode over some half-blood he was supposed to help torture, not grow feelings for?

The answer was simple, but he couldn't find it in himself to admit it. Not to himself, much less to anyone else.

"Are you really going to the woods to meet with Boswell's father this late?" Pansy asked in a whisper once Blaise stepped inside the bathroom, her worried eyes firmly glued on Draco. The blonde blinked and snapped out of his thoughts, placing his attention on the anxious looking girl sitting across the room from him.

"I'll be fine, Parkinson. It'll only be a few minutes," he assured her and she sucked in a sharp breath as she nodded her head. "Tell Blaise I went to a girl's dorm or some other good excuse you can come up with fast."

And with that, Draco stepped out of the dorm and closed the door behind him, a loud sigh escaping his lips as he continued walking — the pace of his steps moderate.

He was tired of following the man's orders but the only thing that kept him going was the idea of being with his mother. His strong, beautiful mother, who had managed to escape the monster of her husband.

And the monster of her son.

He knew that his mother would be extremely disappointed with what he was doing to be by her side and it made his stomach churn. That overwhelming feeling of guilt and remorse would never fully leave his body in any occasion and it was eating him alive.

Images of the long haired brunette laying on the ground with no heartbeat and large puddles of blood surrounding her limp body would always creep their way inside his head the second he closed his eyes to get ready for bed.

Sleep only meant one thing was bound to happen. Nightmares — so he always kept himself awake and the dark circles under his eyes proved it.

The platinum haired boy lifted his eyes from the ground only to find himself already in the dark forrest that his lit up wand helped him perceive. At the sound of footsteps behind him, Draco calmly turned around and his blue hues met with the familiar dark brown hues that belonged to the offspring of the cloaked man standing before him.

Cora and her father's eyes were almost identical, but the only difference between them was that hers held a glint of light meanwhile his were only dark. Too dark to see any good or bad through them.

"You're a minute late," Sam said as he brought down his cloak and took a step forward, towering over the blonde. "I despise when people are late."

Draco snorted, "It's a good thing I'm not here to please you then, I'm simply here to get what my father and you promised me."

"And you'll get what you want if you obey my orders, Draco."

Sam placed his hand on Draco's shoulder, slowly yet threateningly patting against it.

"But you're falling for her."

At the sudden statement, Draco took a step back and wiped Sam's hand off his shoulder violently, taken aback.

"I am not falling for your daughter." He affirmed, partly assuring the man standing in front of him and himself.

Mostly himself.

"Don't try fooling me," Sam cautioned before shoving him back, Draco's hand instantly turning into a fist as he took another step back. "Admit it. Admit that you're falling for her."