𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Lena knocks on the Slytherin common room door and waits for someone to open it. She waits a few seconds before looking around and knocks again with more force this time.

Blaise opens the door aggressively and looks at Lena with a confused look plastered on his face. He looks around, searching for any teachers, and looks back at her.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your common room sleeping with your eye mask on?" He chuckles lightly as he watches her run her hand through her hair frustrated.

"I don't sleep with a mask on you idiot, and I'm here because I need to speak to Finn." She impatiently starts tapping her shoes on the floor.

"I had no idea that you were the type of girl that sleeps around with their friend's boyfriend." He says, a smirk appearing on his face.

"I am not here to sleep with him! I'm here to talk to him about Cora. Oh and by the way, they're not even together, so I wouldn't be sleeping with my friend's boyfriend if I were here for that." She states as she steps inside the common room.

She walks past Blaise and widens her eyes in shock once she sees the common room. Lena turns back around and faces Blaise.

"Which one is Finn's dormitory?" Her eyes slowly wander around the elegant common room.

"It's the second one to your right. I'm going back to sleep. If you need help, figure it out or ask someone else for help." He says before walking back to his room.

She scoffs before making her way towards Finn's dormitory. Once she reaches the second door to her right, she raises her hand and knocks harshly without stopping until someone opened the door.

Draco opens the door with his eyes semi closed and slightly opens his eyes more once he sees Lena standing before him. He furrows his eyebrows confused and looks around before looking back at her.

"Can I help you?" He asks with a hint of frustration in his voice.

Lena huffs once she sees Draco open the door, and rubs her finger on her temple slightly annoyed.

"Where's Finn's room? I need to speak to him urgently." She looks around, trying to avoiding eye contact with Draco.

"Why would you come to my room to simply ask me where Finn's room is?" Draco observes as the girl's eyes stare at the door behind him instead of his eyes.

"Draco, please stop asking so many questions and just tell me where his room is. It's really not that hard." She finally looks up at him with pleading eyes.

"His room is the one after mine. Learn it because next time I won't tell you where it's at."He slightly smiles at the way she rolls her eyes at his words.

"Thank you. I won't bother you again."She walks over to the next dormitory in a hurry and knocks even harder than the last time.

Finn opens the door, his angry eyes meeting Lena's. His face slowly relaxes once he realizes it's her and he lets out a light sigh.

"What are you doing here? It's late, Lena." He scratches the back of his neck as a yawn comes out of his mouth.

Draco watches them talk for a few seconds before taking a step back and closing the door.

"Cora never came back to her common room." Lena says rapidly and notices Finn's face drop at her words.

Draco leaves his door half open once he hears Cora's name come out of Lena's mouth. He slightly furrows his eyebrows and gets closer to the door, attempting to hear them better.