𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED..

The feeling of Draco's lips against hers made Cora feel as if it was her first time being kissed. She felt the fire within her bones return, this time stronger than before.

And in that instant, she knew that she was completely hooked. No one had ever made her feel such spark and desire, until that very moment. It was surreal.

"Why so quiet?" He muttered against her lips, moving his head a slight bit away from hers. "Do you want me to stop?" He stepped back, a groan leaving her mouth as he stepped away from her.

"No, I don't want you to stop," she replied breathlessly and wrapped her hand around his wrist, bringing him closer, his body stationed between her legs. "In fact, I don't want you to stop anytime soon."

A small smirk made its way across Draco's lips, her words satisfying his ego. His hands wrap around her hips and pull her closer to the edge of the table, their bodies making contact.

Draco brought his hand to the back of her neck, guiding her neck towards him, their lips instantly connecting and moving at the same pace. Fast and hungry.

Cora's eyes fluttered closed and glided her hand from his wrist up to the back of his neck, her hand ascending to his hair.

With his hair between her fingers, she slowly made a fist and tugged on his hair, the groan escaping his lips vibrating against hers.

Placing her hand firmly on the table, Cora applied pressure on the wood, the lower half of her body sliding and colliding into Draco's hips, the fabric of his pants stroking against her underwear.

Their lips part away from each other, their heavy breaths mixing together as both their attention drop down to their hips.

Draco's eyes made their way up to her face, observing as she looks down at their bodies. With his fingers, he placed strands of hair behind her ear before bringing his mouth to her ear.

"If you like it now just imagine how much more you'll enjoy it once there's no fabric obstructing me from being inside you." He whispered, planting kisses below her ear and down to her neck.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds, enjoying the feeling of his lips traveling every inch of her neck before leisurely opening them.

Her eyes fell down to his unbuttoned shirt and brought her hands to his shirt, desperately unbuttoning each button on his shirt, revealing a defined line in the middle of his abdomen.

Once her fingers unbuttoned the last button on his shirt, her eyes moved down to his buttoned pants. She looked up at him inquiringly and immediately met his gaze, receiving an approving nod from him.

"Go ahead."

Were the two words that made adrenaline rush through her veins. She reached for his pants, her eyes fixed on his, and unbuttoned them before slightly lowering his pants.

His bright eyes turned dark in a matter of seconds, desire beginning to roam every inch of his body.

It somewhat bothered him that she didn't need to look down to unbutton his pants, but it also turned him on. Her innocent batting of the eyes turned him on.

He looked at her one last time before bringing his eyes to his trousers, lowering them.

"Are you positive that you want to?" He asked, deep down expecting for her to change her response from the last time.