Ten

~*~

     The group of three were waiting in the Meritech doctors office, Lucy stood next to Five as Klaus was sitting in one of the chair. She was being quiet, not a thousand percent sure what the eye was needed for in the first place. 

    "Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you," Lance told them, leaning back in his chair.

    "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," Five snapped, leaning forward on the desk. 

     "Well, that's not my problem," Lance told them. "Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

     "And what about my consent?" Klaus asked, all of them suddenly looking at him. 

     "Excuse me?" Lance asked. 

     "Who gave you permission..." Klaus began crying, Lucy furrowing her eyebrows at him, "to lay your hands... on my son?" 

     "What?" everyone in the room asked. 

     "You heard me," Klaus said. 

     "I didn't touch your son," Lance said, Klaus slowly standing. 

     "Oh, really? Well then how did he get that swollen lip, then?" he asked. 

     "He doesn't have a swollen-" Lance was cut off when Klaus turned and punched Five across the face. Lucy covered her mouth in shock, hiding the smile that spread across her face as Five glared over at Klaus. 

     "I want it. Name, please. Now," Klaus said, leaning on the desk. 

    "You're crazy," Lance stated.

    "You got no idea," Klaus said with a small smile. He looked down at the snow globe on the desk, picking it up to look at it. "'Peace on Earth.' That's so sweet." He slammed it against his head, the other three jumping back slightly as Klaus groaned in pain. "God, that hurt!" Lance quickly grabbed his phone, Klaus perking up. 

     "I'm calling secur-" Klaus snatched the phone first, "What are you doing?" 

   "There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office and we need security,now. Schnell!" Klaus yelled. He dropped the phone as Five slowly began to smile. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

    "It's... Lance," he said.

     "In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you..." Klaus forced himself to cry, "beat the shit out of us." He sobbed again before taking a deep breath and looking at Lance. "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh, my God, you're gonna get passed around like a..." Klaus swiveled his hips, then shrugged. "You're just... You're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying." 

     "Jesus, you are a real sick bastard," Lance said, staring at Klaus in shock. 

     "Thank you," he said, nodding once. He spit out a shard of glass, Five smiling widely as he looked to the doctor. 

     "Why am I here again?" Lucy whispered to Five. 

     "You'll see," he whispered. Lance stood and started walking out of the office, Five placing his hand at the small of her back and walking with her. Lucy glanced at his arm, Five noticing where she was looking. He quickly pulled his hand away, his face going bright red out of embarrassment. Klaus contained a snicker as he followed the two, the four approaching the file cabinets. Lance started going through all the files, finding the one about the eyes number.