Chapter 1: Aeson and Pristine

[Year 2011]

"Happy birthday, Aeson! Happy birthday, happy birthday. Happy birthday, Aeson! Yeheeeey!" Pristine sing a birthday song for Aeson together with other visitors but she got the loudest voice.

"Pristine!" he called her after he blows his candles in his cake.

"Here" he handed a cake for her.

"Thank you." she said but the sadness on her voice is evident.

"Oh, are you sad Pristine?" Aeson asked

"Yes, because you already turned ten and I'm still nine!" she said and her face turn in frown.

"Hahaha. Hay, Pristine it's just age don't be sad." Aeson get some icing on the cake he gave to Pristine and rubbed it into her face. Pristine fight back and their parents saw them,

"Aeson, Pristine stop it. You two wash your face now. We will start the parlor games in while." Mrs. Gonzalez said, Aeson's mother.

"I'll be assisting you guys, come here." Mrs. Dela Cruz said, Pristine's mother.

After changing their clothes the game started. They played paper dance and other games. The whole party is filled with laughters. Aeson and Pristine really enjoyed the party.

"Happy birthday again, Aeson. We're going home now. Thank you for inviting us Mrs.Gonzales." Mrs.Dela Cruz said.

"Thank you also for joining us, Aeson and Pristine are really close to each other that's why we can't forget to invite you today." Mrs. Gonzales said and they laugh in agreement.

"Mom, I don't want to go home, Aeson isn't opening his gifts yet." Pristine said when they were about to go out.

"Why Pristine do you want to help him?" Mrs. Gonzales asked her.

"No, Tita. I want to see him open my gift. Can he open it right now?"she answered.

"Of course, let me just get it inside." Mrs.Gonzales said then get the gift.

"Here's the gift Aeson, open it now." Mrs. Gonzales said then smile.

Aeson accepts the gift and open it in front of Pristine, their parents leave them and went to the living room for a while. They're in the garden.

"Wow, bracelet. Thank you Pristine." Aeson is so happy as he wear the gift.

"Look, Aeson. I also got the same bracelet. Our names are engraved to it, so I want you to always wear it everytime." Pristine said.

Aeson nod and they went inside the house, Aeson can't take off his smile. Afterwards, Pristine and her parents go home.

[Year 2020]

Each day, month and year that passed, Aeson and Pristine got closer and closer to each other. They grew up with good hearts and very attractive looks. Aeson is moreno with hooded eyes, that captivates every girls in their school, a pointed nose, and pinkish lips. He also has a heart-shaped face. Aeson just fit the tall, dark and handsome description of every girls' dream boy. While Pristine, as puberty hits her she became more gorgeous each day. She has a diamond shaped face, deep set eyes, pointed nose and a downward- turned lips. She also have a fair skin and a shoulder length straight hair.

Today's the day that Aeson has waited for along time, Pristine's eighteenth birthday. He's getting ready to go to Pristine's party, he make sure that he's the most handsome man that will Pristine will see tonight.

"Let's welcome our gorgeous debutant, Pristine."the master of ceremony announced and Pristine walkdown the stair with her spakling blue gown.

Aeson can't stop staring with the love of his life. He's teary eyed and can't believe that this is the dau that he really wait for years, he can now confess his love to her. Cotillion started, Aeson was Pristine's last dance,

🎶Through the years you've never let me down,
You never let me down.
You turn my life around,
The sweetest day I found, I found with you. 🎶

Music plays and they started to dance.

Aeson stared in her eyes and mouthed,"I love you."

"What?" Pristine was shocked then laugh.

"I love you" he repeated but this time it's louder. Pristine smiled and hugged him, "Ever since I've been waiting to ask this question to you, will you be my girlfriend Pristine?" he asked, they stopped dancing but music is still playing, "Yes Aeson, I will." she said then hugged him.

They're so happy and continue swaying to the music while hugging each other, eveeyone in the party are cheering even their parents. But suddenly Pristine let go of their dance and hold her chest while her eyes pinned to Aeson with a smile, "What happened?" Aeson asked. "Nothing, I'm just very happy to be your girlfriend." she said, smiling and hug him again.