Chapter 12: Stop Being Cute

Aeson's POV

It's our second day looking together for cure but we can't find a better respond from doctors.

We're now eating on a food court near the park. I was surprised when I found out that there's still street foods like fish ball and egg waffles in this year. It's just amazing for me.

While Caesel she's just like Pristine she really loves to eat egg waffles. While me, I just oreder fishballs since it's cheaper than egg waffles. Since Caesel was the one payinf for my bills I should help her on saving her money. Last time she told me that she was ousted to their house because ever since her mom was admitted to the hospital she can't pay their bills, so sometimes she spend her night in the eco-park when she's so tired and can't go back to the hospital but she often spend her niggts in the hospital.

After eating we decided to go back to the eco-park.

Caesel's POV

While goimg back to the park I decided to ask something to Aeson.

"Hey buddy! Can I ask something?" I started the conversation.

"Hmmm, yes. Even technically you already asked a question. Go ahead." he answered. Psh! What a good answer. I wonder if he's a son of a lawyer or maybe a philosopher. Hays.

I sighed, "Well, I'm just thinking if I can bring my things to your house. I can't let my things on our house garage. You know we can't trust everyone." I said.

"Hahhaha, I don't have one." he answered.

"Psh. Impossible! Just tell me where do you live. Please" I plead.

"Far from here. 20 years far." he answered. 20 years far, tsh.

"You know what Aesom you're really unfair!" I said and then pout.

"As I said life is really unfair."he answered me again with this line. Aaaaaah! I can't really understand him!

"Aha! So maybe I was right you're really a bad person! "I said.

"I shouldn't trust you at the first... "he covered my mouth again

"Stop, I'm not a bad person, okay. It's just that I don't really have a house to lend you. "he said. Tsh whatever.

"Tsh, don't have a house to lend you. Whatever Aeson, 'can you buy me foods, I'm hungry.' " I keep on mocking him.

He grabbed me and look at my eyes and said,

" Stop. Being cute. "and he continue walking to the park and I was left here processing what he said.