Chapter 20: The End

Third person's POV

The tree emitted a bright light and threw Aeson back to his present time.

Aeson's POV

I take a deep breath and feel the wind in our secret place.

"Thank you, Mr.Tree," I said touching the tree.

I'm so thankful that I am now back in my time. But there's a part of me that's sad because I left someone in the future, Caesel. We didn't even say goodbye to each other. Even saw each other for the last time. I owe a lot to her if I didn't meet her I don't know how would I survive the year 2040.

"Hay, I'll be meeting you again soon, Caesel," I said. I know that we will meet again because she'll be Pristine's daughter.

"Hmmm, is she will be our daughter?" I said to myself, and I smirked. TSS.

I am now walking going to Pristine's house when I passed by the sidewalk where I first met, Mada. I'm so thankful to her because she gave me another chance, for letting me go back in my time.

[Flashback]

It's already night and Caesel is still not coming back. I'm tired of walking around just to find her, I'm bored of waiting for her. I'm worried. What if someone kidnapped her? Hays.

I sighed and stood up. I'll be getting ready to sleep so I can look for her again tomorrow. I close my eyes and there I fell asleep.

I saw a white bright light I look away because it was hurting my eyes.

"Aeson." Voice of an old woman called my name.

"Mada?" I said.

Then suddenly the light dimmed and it shows Mada.

"Mada! It's you! Thank you for looking for me. Are you letting me go back to 2020?" I speak so excitedly.

Maybe the reason why she's here is she'll be granting me another chance. It's not impossible. I'm smiling while thinking of it and while looking at her.

"Chant?" She lift her hand open and I just stare to it.

"Ahm." I stutter.

"Where's the chsnt Aeson? Aren't we agreed that loosong the chant means you can't get backnto your time?" She said. She sounds mad.

"B-but I lost it. Mada trust me Intried looking for when I found out that I lost it. Promise I really tried my best to keep it but I don't know what happened. Please, Mada forgive me. Please." I explained. I held her hand and I almost kneel in front of her.

I really wanted go back in my time. I really miss Pristine, my family, everything in 2020.

Mada just stared at me.

"Remember when we bumped to each other that night? It didn't just happened, I made it happen. I felt that you're really sad, you're losong hope. That's why I bumped you, wanted to give you joy, I want to see you hoping again. That's why I asked you what can I do. You said you want to look for cure and there I helped you. But I'm sad whem you blame me for not finding a cure whem you first try the chant. I can't control it. But when you look for me again, I know this time I can see your smile. And I did, I'm happy that you got hope again. I saw you how real is your love to Pristine. But I only give you one condition, but you failed me. But I don't want to see the Aeson I saw before. Now, you only have one day to decide, go back to year 2020 or continue looking for a cure." She said.