Chapter 13: Pristine

[Year 2020]

3 months ago

I'm currently at my room, I still can't forget what happened that night. I can’t get rid of the anger in my heart, all I know is that those three men are devils. They're not human, they deserve to be punished. Everytime I remember the misery they did to me it feels like I wanted to kill them.

[Flashback]

I keep on screaming while three men are harrasing me.

"Stop, please stop! Help me! Help me!" I screamed while trying to remove their grips.

They touched me, hold me tight and satisfy themselves. I use all my energy crying, screaming and trying my best to escape them. But I didn't do anything. Everything went black and I woke up in a health center.

Mom said that someone saw me unconcious in the bushes, she called the barangay officials and then brought me here. I am so thankful whoever she is, it just sad that mom didn't even meet her.

"Pristine, do want to go to hospital? Are you okay?" Mom asked me.

"No, mom. I'm okay, let's just go home I want to rest." I said and tried to smile.

She drive me home and I go straight to my room.

I went to my bathroom and I start cleaning myselft, I felt so dirty. I scrub all over my body, I fill my bath tub and soak myself for 1 hour. Crying.

[End of Flashback]

I suffered for that and still suffering, until now we have nothing about the whereabouts of them, same as Aeson. I've invested so much for Aeson but he's still not coming back, I'm getting tired but I will just rest, my love for him won't go.

I smiled, just thinking of Aeson makes my thoughts go away. I am believing that this will never happen without reason.

"Pristine, its your time to take your medicines." my mom yelled frok the kitchen.

"Yes mom, going down." I replied and I fixed my beddings and then left my room.

While walking down the stairs, I felt dizzy and felt like I was about to vomit luckily I only have one step to take and mom saw me right away. She guided me to the toilet amd there I vomited.

"Pristine, let's go to you doctor now. Please I'm so worried about you." Mom said, she really looks worried.

"Okay, mom. I'll be seing my doctor now." I said and in an instant she flashed her sweet smile. I hugged her.

Mom drive me to the hospital to visit my doctor, but when we arrived Dr. Gregorio transferred me to an OB-GYN.

"Doc, OB-GYN? Why?" I asked.

"Those symptoms are not connected to your condition, Pristine. Maybe you're pregnant, it's better if you go to an ob-gyn." He said.

"Pregnancy, doc. That's..." I stopped, my tears started flowing again. "It's not impossible." I said my mind. I stood up and left Dr. Gregorio's clinic.

"Pristine, where are you going?" Mom asked me.

I stopped running and faced her. I can’t stop crying again.

"Mom, this can't b happening. Tell me, I am just dreaming." I said crying.

"Why Pristine? What did Dr. Gregorio said?" she asked me.

"He said this symptoms have nothing to do with my condition." I answered her. "He said I should visit an ob-gyn. He thinks I am pregnant." I said and mom didn't utter any word, she just hugged me.

After awhile we went to an OB-GYN to confirm and yes I'm 3month pregnant. We went home and I locked myself in my room, again.

I want to abort this baby in my womb. It will just reminds me of what happened that night.

-------------

[Year 2040]

Aeson's POV

"Stop." I looked at Caesel's eyes. "Being cute." I added.

And I continue walking but I felt that Caesel is not following me. I turn around and I saw her, she's so stiff while holding her face. Hahahaha,weird.

"Caesel! Come on! It's hot!" I scremed at her and she flinched seems like she finally got in herself again.

Caesel started walking again and when she reached me I walk with her phase and finally we're now in the tree.

We talked alot and it helped us to get to know each other but suddenly I remembered the chant. We've been to a lot of places here and I noticed that there are many street sweepers, I don't know how would I see the chant again.

"Hays." I sighed.

"Oh, what's with that deep sigh?" Caesel asked.

"Nothing, I just remembered something I lost." I answered .

"Hmmm... sad. Our life is so sad, isn't it? Hahahaha." She said, I can feel the sadness even she laughed.

"Hahahaha, at least we're trying to survive our life and that is important. Right?" I replied.

"Hay." She sighed. "You know what, my mom raised me alone. She's the one who's taking care of me when I am sick, she stays up all night just to take care of me. She do everything alone, but now that I can help her she became sick and all I can do is to look and hope that there is a cure for her. Not a miracle." She said, I now what she feels, I know how hard it is to look for something that you didn't even know if it really exists. I looked at her and she's wiping her tears, I hugged her and there she breakdowns.