Chapter 18: Can I See Her?

Third person's POV

Caesel tried comforting Aeson when he tell her his story. After a while, Aeson get up and fixed his face. He smiled at Caesel and start telling more stories to her.

"You know Caesel, when we were young we look like Matthew and Summer. We always play together, eat snacks together. Sometimes we even sleep together. Tita Kristy, your grandmother. Always scolding at us because used to put dirt in our clothes. But your mom won't listen to her. But you know, even at the young age I already fall for that hard headed girl. That's why when she turned eighteen I proposed to her. Look at this bracelet, she gave it to me on my birthday that's why I really keep this." Aeson speaks while smiling.

"Wow that's cute. Hahahaha. So it's really you. Hay, I didn't think that you got the same name from Aeson. Aish, how can I knew? There's a lot of Aeson in the world. Beside I didn't see a picture of you. OMG! So it's you who walked my mom to the wash room when she got her period. Hmmm! You know what you're really my ideal man. I also experienced that thing but no one saved me. Hahahaha. " Caesel laughs while remembering her experience.

"But it made me sad whem I realized that I got no chance to come back to my time and see Pristine again. I miss her... I really miss her so much. She's been always with me, always taking care me. Making me happy. Even made my heart beat so fast as if I was in a car race." Aeson said while smiling, he's now turning into a poet.

"Hahahaha, are you Shakespeare? Joke! But honestly I'm happy knowing that there's someone who really love my mom. All my life I didn't saw having another half. She's always alone, but of course I'm always there for her. But you know it's still different if she has a partner, a romantic partner. It was really nice to meet you, Aeson." She said smiling at him.

Aeson faced her and flashed a smile. "Can I see her? " He asked.

"Of course! She's been waiting for you for almost 20 years. I know she'll be happy meetinf you again. But are you ready to meet her in that kind of situation?" Caesel said with a bit of sad tone.

"What ever situation it is. All I want right now is to see her." He answered, so sure of his decision.

"Okay, but let's do it tomorrow. Since tomorrow is my schedule of visiting her." Caesel smiled and they started to fix the beddings in each bench since it was already dark amd they need to have their energy back tomorrow. They almost ran out of energy riding a roller coaster of emotions today.

Caesel and Aeson exchange good nights and they sleep in theor benches.