Chapter 9: The Girl Behind The Tree

Sun is shining bright, trees are dancing and leaves are falling.

Aeson fell asleep while reminiscing his memory with Pristine. Now that it is already morning he woke up because of the leaves that are falling from the tree.

"Aish! What was that?" he woke up irritated. He scratched his eyes and get up.

Aeson's POV

I pinned my eyes to the tree then suddenly I heard a growl,

"Woah! what's that? Is there a lion here in year 2040?"I was starled, I found my self on the top of the bench hinding behind the tree.

And then I realize it's my tummy, I'm already hungry. But I don't have a money to buy some foods. I look around and I noticed that there are still tress here.

"They really preserved the nature."I said while walking around the place.

I found a mango tree and luckily I found a mango fruit. I climbed the tree and get some.

I continue roaming around amd I found a banana tree,

"Seriously this eco park really have a banana tree? This generation is really something! They're amazing!" I said, loudly while even pointing at the banana tree.

I was about walk closer to it when I hear "ssssss" and then I saw a snake near the banana tree.

"Waaaaaaaaaah. No! Don't follow I'm not gonna get the bananas. Waaaaaaah" I said while running back to the tree.

Woah! I am back to Mr.Tree,safely. I really promise myslef not to go back in that banana tree. I will find ways to get back in the present can't live forever here. I start eating my mangoes while staring at the peaceful sky.

While Aeson was staring at the blue sky while eating his breakfast a girl sat down on the bench behind the tree.

Caesel's POV

I take a seat in our favourite spot and sighed.

"This place is very relaxing. If only mom's here, this place would be very beautiful." I sighed.

I'm getting emotional again. Hays.

"I really miss being with you mom, how I wish I can find a cure immediately so we can have a picnic here again." I said.

I'm really gettong exhausted on our situation. I don't know how to live without mom, all my life she was here beside me.
Guiding me, taking care of me,she's doing it all. I can't afford to loose her. I really can't .

And going here is the only place the calms me, this is my  escape to my chaotic life.

Aeson's POV

While eating my mango I heard someone speaking,

"I really miss being with you mom, how I wish I can find a cure immediately so we can have a picnic here again" she said.

I know that is a girl, I can identify it with her voice.

A cure?

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha I talk to her!" I said to myself and I stand up.
I evem raise the mango I am eating as if it was the brightest idea I ever had.

I carefully sneak behind the tree and I didn't stop myself,

"Who are you?" I asked her out loud.