Chapter 5: Second Chance

[Year 2020]

"I need to find that old lady, she wasted my time!" he said.

He was already taken back to his time but far from he was expecting his frustration just got heavier from time travelling.

He decided to go to the side walk he first saw Mada.

"Excuse me, miss did you saw a lady she's old, her height is about my shoulder and she have a curly hair?" he asked the side walk vendor.

"Sorry sir but I didn't see anyone that fits to your description." she replied.

"Okay, thank you." he said.

He went back to the exact place of the side walk where they met.

"Here, this is where we exactly met. Argh! Mada? How can I find you!" he said and sit on the ground.

He pinned his eye to the ground. He's body is in pain but what really hurt him is he can't do anything for Pristine. It's getting dark and he can feel so much sadness again. Tears started to fall from his eyes again. He felt a presence at his back and as he look up he found Mada staring at him.

"Aeson." she called him

"Mada! Now you're here! Why did you fool me? Why did you make me believe that I could find a cure by just time travelling? Why did you waste my time?" he asked shouting.

He also throw the piece of paper in front of Mada. He was so mad at her for making him believe to magic she had. Aeson left Mada. He went to the hospital after fixing himself.

[At the hospital]

"Hijo where did you go? We were worried about you,I thought you'll get some fresh air but you didn't go back you even left your phone here." Mrs. Dela Cruz asked him worriedly.

"No worries,Tita. I just went somewhere to calm myself.Sorry for making you worry about me by the way, how was Pristine?" he said.

"Well, there's no changes with her." Mrs. Dela Cruz replied with a sad tone.

Aeson just pat her back and they enter Pristine's room. Looking at sleeping Pristine, Aeson can't stop his tears from flowing. Mrs. Dela Cruz was called by the doctor to dicuss something.

"Bunch, aren't you missing me? Aetine is looking for you. Sorry if I can't do anything. But I promise you I will look for the cure. I'll that we will live longer together. I love you, Pristine. So much."  he said, while holding Pristine's hand.

Mrs. Gonzales went back to Pristine's room, she's crying. Aeson stood up and walk towards her.

"Tita what happened?" he asked, worrying.

"Her condition is getting worse. I don't want to loose her Aeson. She's my life I don't know what would be my purpose if I'm going to loose my Pristine." she said crying.

Aeson hugged her and pat her back. He clamed Mrs. Gonzales and tell her that he's going somewhere important.

Aeson went to the side walk again.

"Mada!" he called her, he's crying again.

Suddenly a black smoke appeared and it is Mada.

"Aeson, why are you looking at me. I might waste yoyr time again."Mada said.

"I'm sorry Mada but please give me a chance her condition is getting worse. Take me to the future, please. "he pleaded.

He decided to get help from Mada but Mada seems to be annoyed what he did the last time.

"No, Aeson. Time travelling might not help you. Just take care of her maybe she will get better. "Mada replied and was about to go.

"No please Mada. Last chance, please I need to see the future. Please. "he said and he even kneel in front of her.

Mada pat his head and took him to the secret place.

"Aeson, I will give you a chance to be in the future but in on conditon. "she said.

"Whatever condition is it, I'm ready to take it. "Aeson said.

"Here is the chant, that piece of paper shouldn't and never ever be misplaced or else you can't go back in this year again. " Mada explained.

" Yes, I will. Thank you for giving me chance Mada. "Aeson replied.