Chapter 17: Truth

Caesel's POV

Aeson sat down again. Pftt, he looks like a kid.

"So what's your surname, Caesel?" He faced me again and asked me. Hahahaha, he's sitting so stiff and he sounds like my terror professor.

"Dela Cruz, sir." I said with little laughs. He looks really weird right now.

"What?Dela Cruz?" His voice raised and he stood up again.

"Why? Is there a problem with our family name? Problem with my mom?" I'm starting to get irritated to him.

"Look, Ceasel. I think I know you're mother." He said. Looking deeply into my eyes. Aish! What's really with him?

"W-why? Did your mom friends with Mommy Tin?" I said, I'm stuttering because he is staring.

"No, I know it's hard to believe but I'm not from here. I'm went here from the year 2020. And the person we've looking for a cure is just the same." He said now he's holding my shoulders seems like he's trying to make me believe. Tsh, from year 2020? Impossible.

"Tsh, nonsense!" I shrugged his hands in my shoulders. Now I am the one who's standing.

"Aeson, I didn't get you. What are you doing this? Is this your way to make me avoid you? Do you want me to stay away from you? Look, Aeson I can do that but can't you see that it's hard looking for this impossible cure alone? It's sad, it's frustrating that's why I'm happy that I met you. If you're concerned of what I am feeling, I'm okay. I can overcome this. " I said to him, I think I am going to cry.

"No, Caesel. I'm just saying the truth." He said, I can feel the tension roght now. Are we really fighting over this nonsense thing?

"Truth, fine. If you really know my mom... "He cut me off.

"Her name was Pristine. She got a mole at the back of her neck. She got a scar, a big scar on her left leg because she got an accident and I was with her that time. Caesel, now are you still doubting me." He said.

I was shocked by everything he said. Is time travelling really possible? I'm starting to believe him but no it's a big no. Today time travelling is still impossible even they tried inventing tons of machine they can't. Because time is precious when it slips away we can't return it and when it's still not here then we can't do anything but to wait for it. It is hard to believe him.

"What are you saying Aeson?H-how sure you are that my mom's name was Pristine? " I said still not believing him.

"Hear me out, I'm here because my girlfriend was sick in my time and I got here to look for cure. My girlfriend and your mom was just the same person." He said.

Part of me is starting to believe what he's saying.

"So if you're from 2020 and you're my mom's boyfriend that time. Were you the reason why my mom was raped? Did you left her in the hospital? " I clenched my fist, I remembered again how my mom cried when she told me the reason why I didn't have a dad.

"W-what? Raped? I don't know that. I don't know what happened because I'm here." He said. I looked at him and I saw his eyes watering.

"She was raped while she's trying to find you! She suffered from depression while carrying me in her womb! She got nifgtmared and became afraid of going out because of you! She didn't even got to enjoy her life because of you!" I said crying and pushing him. I can't stop myself, I know how hard my mom been through in her life because of that. The reason why the only place I knew is this eco park is because thos is the only place my mom was comfortable going out. All this time I've been talking and even liking the person who make my mom suffered. I'm so ashamed. I keep on crying and crying.

"I didn't know everything. I didn't intend to made her suffer all I want is to bring her cure. I just want to live a normal life. That's why I got here." He said.

He tried to calm me down. Yes, maybe he didn't really know everything that happened to my mom. I can't blame him anymore.

"If that's so how did you get here? Is there a machine? Or what? "I asked. Sniffing I look like a kid right now.

Our situation right now is like a roller coaster ride. I was so shocked by everything at same time curious on how this really happened.

"Well, at that time I was so frustrated.I put all the shame to myself. I'm also afraid of loosing her. I also skipped classes just to look after her in the hospital but each day I got suffocated by sadness and one night I walk away for awhile and there I met Mada. She's the one who helped me to get here." He said. We actually did the same thing and felt the same thing for mom. I can't believe that one day I can talked to someone with the exact feelings I have.

"Maybe Pristine wasn't raped if I didn't lost the chant. I was so stupid!" He added. I saw tears flowing from his eyes. He's blamimg himself again.