Chapter 6: Where Did He Go?

After having an agreement with Mada, Aeson went to their secret place.

While walking he was reminiscing his moments with Pristine.

[Flashback]

Aeson's POV

"Pristine!" I called her while she's walking in the corridor with her friends.

She didn't look back so I ran towards her and hug her from the back.

"Uh, Aeson! Where not kids anymore! Let go of me!" she said, annoyed.

"You got red paint in your skirt." I whispered to her.

"Huh? WHAT?Aeson that's not a good joke." She was so startled.

"I'm not joking, Pristine."I said.

"Aeson, what am I gonna do?" she started crying.

"Stop crying, Pristine. Let's just stay like this until we get to the washroom." I said and we start walking.

-End of flashback

"You're always clumsy Pristine, until now." he whispered and a painted a sad smile in his face.

"I will never let you down Pristine. I will be your forever savior." he said again.

Now, he's finally in their secret place.

Aeson is facing the tree while holding the piece of paper Mada gave to him.

"This is my last chance. I wont waste my again. I'll be back Pristine." he said while his eyes are pinned in the piece of paper.

Afterwards he cast the chant, he close his eyes and the tree took him again.

[At the hospital]

Pristine's dad was the one who's taking care of her now.

" I already miss you, Pristine. You know how much dad loves you. I don't know what will happen to me if I will loose my only princess. Wake up now, sweetie. We're all waiting for you here." her dad said while holding her hand.

Her dad, just like Aeson, can't stop crying everytime they look at Pristine who's sleeping very tight and not even moving. While crying her dad fell asleep.

Afterwards, he felt something that's poking his cheek. It's Pristine's finger.

"Pristine? Sweetie are you awake. God is this the answer to our prayers?" Mr. Dela Cruz said. "Hon, Pristine is awake. Call the doctor." he added.

Mrs. Dela Cruz enters the room to check if it's real, and it is. While Mrs. Gonzales who stayed there, insisted to call the doctor.

"Pristine, are you okay? Don't move let's wait for Mr. Gregorio first." her mother said when she was about to get up.

"I-I'm okay, mom." she said and painted a smile woth her pale lips.

Then Mrs. Gonzales finally entered the room again with Mr. Gregorio.

"Oh, Pristine that's good that you're awake now. Let me do some tests now." he said.

The doctor checked her vitals and it were all good.

"Maybe in the next few days of her vital status won't change she can be discharge. That's why, you need to maintain it Pristine, okay?" Mr. Gregorio said after checking her.

"Yes, doc. I will." Pristine said positively.

Mr. Gregorio reminded the family not to talk with Pristine too much bcause it may drain her energy. And he left the room.

Pristine's POV

I woke up seing a white ceiling and a dim light. I move my fingers and I felt someone's cheek.

"Pristine? Sweetie are you awake. God is this the answer to our prayers?" Mr. Dela Cruz said. "Hon, Pristine is awake. Call the doctor." I heard dad's voice, his voice... "Did he cry?"

"Wait...doctor?Where am I? I'm in the hospital, but why?"

Mom and Tita Grace entred the room and they are so surprised and teary-eyed.

Mom was so worried to me when I tried to get up.

"I-I'm okay mom." I said, I can't feel anything wrong.

Then the doctor came and checked me.

Everyone were here but I was wondering where's Aeson.

"Tita Grace? Where's Aeson? I didn't see him for a while." I decided to utter my thoughts.

"Ahm... he went out last night and still he's not coming back. Maybe he went home and rest. Let's just wait for him." Tita Grace replied.

I just nod and smiled to her. I will just wait for him.

The clock turned to "20:40" and Aeson still not here. I worry, where did he go.