Chapter 3- Crime spot investigation

"Please doctor save my son for me, he can't die!"

"Mrs, before we can do anything step back, as we defibrillate him please!" One nurse uttered.

"Okay mrs, this one will be our last process if it failed it means we can't do nothing else to save your son alright?!"

"No!! Please do! Something!" She wept louder across the room.

"Please Miss you need to leave the Operation Theater before we can do anything!"

"Okay!!"

The woman left the room leaving the doctors behind, "Check?" The doctor said solemnly.

"1! Is Initializing ..." And one nurse replied.

"Come on! Place it hard!" The doctor commanded, as the other nurse placed the cardiac defibrillator hardly on Seth body which provided electrical shocked-vibrating Seth body nonstop!-to the heart via 2 electrodes placed on Seth torso and restored the heart into a normal perfuming rhythm.

In the dreaming dimension, while Seth was lingering at Rachna's back, casting one last looked over his shoulders... Suddenly the world started turning upside down his view puzzled.

"No!" He screamed hard! And then pounded vibrating on the hospital bed. Waking up, breathing sharply.

"Thank god, he's back into life!" The doctor said and collect the defibrillator from the nurse, and he returned the defibrillator back to where it was as he strolled outside.

"After all the difficult situations Mr Parker you are back into life." A nurse inquire smirking.

"What happened to me?!" Seth asked.

"You were brought here--" Before the nurse could finished a sentence a familiar voice cut her off!

"When you won the award... I told you, to control your temper... you see what you ended up into!" It was Seth mother Mrs Parker.

"Mom, please what happened to me?!"

"I don't know things got weird, you know. Such a silly like you!"

"Miss, you have two minutes left, to leave. We gonna transfer him to the ICU." One nurse in blue scrub dress uttered and left.

"Seth thing's will get complicated, huh! Cause you mess things up! And you gonna ends up in jail."

"What?!" Seth shouted asking his mother, been ready for final declaration.

"The little scientist is confirmed dead!" Seth face sprout to a wicked smile.

"Please?! Mom don't say that! I am doomed!" He placed both hands which the intricate tubes were connected to just then, tears began to flowed and a shadow casted on his face as he buried his head inside his hands.

"Son please try to remember something, please?! The cops will be here for you, I can guess of, a minutes while to write your statement... you will be a convict, you need to remember something to defend yourself at the court... so remember something that happened!"

"Alright!" Seth tried recalling something, but he unfortunately ended himself a  minor headache. "I can't please mom, I can't!" And he placed his head back to the pillow!

The door to the room got slammed and a nurse in white scrub dress entered, "Mrs! Checking the seconds left... minutes past, so can you excused us for a while!"

Then Mrs Parker grabbed her son's hand for the one last time, as she let go of her son's hands. Two nurses also entered and placed Seth on other hospital bed in the presence of his mother. They dragged him outside... On the way going, "What the hell was that dream? I don't know that Rachna anywhere? What's that heaven?! That portal that saved me from the creature, what's that creature?! And why was the creature wanted to kill me?" Seth complained in his thoughts loquacious.