Chapter 5- Dream's became bad reality

Please this is the first book of writing by me. I really appreciated the voting, the comments, and the reads. Thanks go to my readers and followers. So far so good, I love you all! May the Almighty God bless you all.

Let's get started to our next chapter.

A few blocks, down Seth and Vonda Michael ducked into a small, electic tavern and worked into his way through the crowd towards the bar. The bartender slide two sugar-rimmed shots in front of him and Vonda.

"Whoa. Like magic" admits Seth, "But... we didn't even order anything yet!"

The bartender gestured to two blond men standing nearby. They walked over, and one of them leaned against the bar beside Vonda, spoking in a clumsy French accent.

"Yeloo, I'm Advan! and zis is Gareth. What do zey call you, aside from beautiful?"

"Oh for the love of... Advan, we talked about the accent." Gareth said and Advan cut him off by saying.

"Come on man, chicks love the French accent. This is Khartoum."

"Advan, I would seriously consider a new opener." Seth said, and Gareth turned to Vonda with apologetic smile.

"Sorry bout him, miss. I swear, he means well... usually"

"I mean, I'm not complaining." then Seth threw back at the shot and licked the sugar off the rim. "Well that's sweet."

"Yup. Really sweet"

Vonda giggled as she down her own shot, batting her eyelashes at Advan.

"Guys it's time to show off!" Gareth declare.

"Alright, maybe see you soon guys!" Seth replied, with a smile and waved, the two guys wandered off into the crowded bar.

Trying to look casual, Seth turned and followed Vonda gazed to the rugged man sitting alone at a table by the door. Seth eyes locked onto his, sending a nervous shivered down his spine... The man stared at him intently, as if trying to read something in his eyes... then looked away, and lowered down the head and the eyes.

??? "..."

"This the same man I saw on my dreams... and he's real here. Even, is he following me?" he expressed his feeling in pain through his thoughts.

"Oof, Did you saw how the way he looked at you?" Vonda asked sprouting a sighed in disbelief.

"Yeah, I did. It way honestly... A little scary, I felt like a little bunny getting stared down by a hawk."

"I'd let that hawk swoop me up any day. C'mon, don't let the scary hot guy intimidate you, Be a brave bunny!"

"Fine, fine. I'll go talk to him..." Seth trailed off as he turned back around to saw that the man was gone, leaving only an empty glass behind on the table, "Huh... guess he had somewhere to be."

Across the room, the doors swung opened, and a beautiful stylishly dressed young black woman sweeps in, looking around. Squealing Vonda jumped off her seat to wrapped the woman in a hug "oh my god Mom! I can't believe we're all really here!"

"Hey, cookie! Welcome to stomping grounds!" Mrs Parker turned to Seth shooting him a bright, open smile. "Seth, you know today is your sister's birthday! I mean birthday girl!"

"Yeah Mom" as Mrs Parker slide onto the barstool next to Seth, He noticed that Mrs Parker was wearing a pair of long silk gloves. "Mom, those are gorgeous. And they vintage?"