Chapter 9- Late to holographic light field orientation

Content: Training quests with Stephen in holographic light field.

"C'mon it's time let move school session will be ready a minutes, we should moved before orientation is over!" Stephen said.

"School session?" Seth asked.

"Session, you are right."

"But you didn't told me that there will be school session. You said training quests not any school session. I ain't gonna go anywhere."

"What? You will be late for orientation. It's school also training magic practices, after today orientation we will do our first prototype blood sample test... to testify your new bizarre abilities."

"Nope, am not going anywhere! Am twenty seven years. And not young to go to school again, like going to learn magics, blood samples, just because of a silly mission to overpower Darkstorm. You haven't even send me back to where am from, you said we in future, future my foot!" He shouted loudly across the room.

"Okay, I don't care, if you want to go back to the past, I will send you. Don't blame when you are in jail, blame the flame of the flickers. I helped you by using my Time skipping ability to deletes and wiped out all evidence against you by killing your own worker who was a one of the creature to--" Seth cut him off by saying. "What? You said the worker that I killed was one of the creatures?"

"Ha! Now you're coming to your senses, your worker was one of the creature from the past that Darkstorm sent to killed you, by due to your luck the heaven forces subdued you to kill it before it could had taken any action upon you and your family!" Stephen narrated.

"Really?" Seth asked his mouth opened wider remaining his position.

"Yeah, bet me if am lying. Remember when the two Investigators got lost all of a sudden without any one attention. Remember?"

"Yeah...I quite remember..." he began to swiveled his head, nodding to Stephen. "Hmm!" then he breathed out! His his face reddened with anger and said. "Okay am ready for the school of time traveling." he hook back into the room and to threw something on and came out in a red jacket and black trousers with a bag strapping to his left hand behind his back.

"Hey! What are doing? You are not gonna learn any much lesson. Taught there is not too complicated, don't get yourself stuck up, it's a holographic light field school which displayed information of a recorded data in a light field like I said!"

"A hologram? How does it works?" Seth asked.

"It's a systematic programmed on a flash drive with support the uses of regenerated power planting source, like the nuclear reactor."

"Okay in your speech you said systematic programmed on a flash drive.. So where's the flash drive..." Stephen paused him, thoughtfully, a sly grinned spreads across his face... as he rummaged through his pockets, bringing out many stuffs and finally brought out a two different flash drive. He rifled it up and navigated the two. "I think it's this one! Gotcha!" he pointed on the right one. "Can we go for now? Or you will be late for orientation."

"Take the lead please!" Seth sneered as he positioned beside Professor Stephen conversing on many topics— A short while later, Seth and Stephen stopped in front a pair of ornate doors, the two tried to steeled themselves in, until a loud chiming of a bell stopped Stephen. He spied at his digital control watch— which was touchable with a control menus and navigation system control keys on the screen. "Well, that's ends the Stephen tour! Sorry it was kind of rushed. I've gotta go to prepare the laboratory equipments for the tests, but good luck with the rest of orientation!"

He said and handled Seth his wrist watch and the flash drive. "Wait, how? can I--" when Seth opened, his mouth Stephen was already bounded away. "Damn! He has leave me in suspense." throwing fists against the air,

Within the moments, Seth started to navigate through the control watch...he navigate...and navigate... and navigate until, all of a sudden, a notification alert flashed up in a dialog box... Seth darted his neck back and gestured the legs forward and said. "Whoa!" as the watch slammed the ground. The notification saids. <First day orientation completed 0/3>

"What the... fuck? has Professor Stephen arranged my status on it?" he expressed in his thoughts. "Okay by the way I need to keep moving before I am late for the orientation." he turned towards the giant double doors and steeled himself before he pushed them opened.

Inside was a big hall with school chairs inside but no one was there. "Mm... I should project the orientation using the flash drive." he kept standing with his mind shuffled and instant his mind flashed with something. "Wait...wait? Professor Stephen said recorded information, So how can recorded information asked live preview broadcast questions." his mind puzzled standing one place asking himself rhetorical questions. "Okay, I don't know why he gave me this drive so I should project... It maybe it go help a little." with his mood been contempt.

He stumbled forward and found input port and inserted the drive in. Suddenly, the room filled with light illusion of students in a hallway chatting with all other many activities.

But what Seth was expecting was not at his sides. "Look this is an already recorded information... So Prof Stephen was deceiving--" soon, a handful head swiveled in his direction, though the burton continued to droned on up front.

"Hi my name is Android A1GT also Optimus they called me... and you?" An optimus robot sounded in via radio tone.

"I'm Seth Parker, freshman here for the orientation." Seth replied.

"Okay it's seems the orientation has just started. And you're late. Please you just take a sit, I will be right back." The optimus robot said and stormed off, while Seth took a seat at the back. A guy with a megawatt smiled waved him over to a nearby table, and Seth hurriedly slide into the next seat to him.

"Hello, my name is Joe Mason, I can see you are a freshman. Why are you late to the orientation?!" Joe Mason asked waiting for answer.

"No doubt I am Seth Parker Papkins-- look over there!" Seth pointed his hands on a man up at the stage, where a hairy, kind-faced man with a horns was seated behind a table with a few other teachers. As the man stood up, Seth saw that the bottom half of his torso ends in a thick, flurry haunches and hooves!

"A....Satyr?" Joe asked Seth.

"Yeah!" nodding his head. "He is called Professor Satyr. Don't bother cause you gonna see many of them around these parts. So--" he opened his mouth to continued but was cut off by the burton loudly clearing his throat.

"Testing! Attention Please the late comers to the orientation should not be too much worried. Because... I actually mean, The freshers or the freshmen will have to line up at 10AM in the foyer tomorrow to get assigned by one of the staff as their examiners placement tests. Classes will start after all the freshers have been placed, and your schedule will be given to you then as well. We have closed. Thank you!"

Around Seth, Students started to rised their feet and shuffled towards the door. Anytime a student rushed to the door they phased through rather than opening it— This proved to Seth that the holograms truly exists and it was also lived broadcast which was over his imaginations.

Joe Mason also stood as well, and said. "Man, see you tomorrow!"

"Okay see you too." Seth replied and Seth traced to eject the flash drive immediately he ejected the drive the light fields faded. "Whoa unbelievable."

And he joined to took his exists back to the main hallway.