Chapter 24- Final Conclusion

After a while Seth and his friends reached their destination in the staffs office. They saw the lecturers sitting alone, their emotional states enormously being something intact.

"What's you guys doing here?" Professor Morgan asked, constituting the other lecturers to came and saw Seth and his friends, "What are you doing here by this time, the school is closed, and even curfew too is placed on it, as for us the lecturers too are also in great danger."

"What's are you guys carrying?" Professor Satyr asked and Seth opened the unzipped the cadaver pouch bag to revealed the demised bodies the scent of the carcass diffused around the room; as when, the houseflies from nowhere gathered around the room, flying the centre of the staffs room their sounds buzzing everywhere moving around the body.

The lecturers sniffed the carcass... Seth and his friend paced a margin between where the insect was illuminating. After a moment they could no longer enough bare with the scent of the carcass.

"Cover it! C'mon cover it." Dci Lyrynd told them in a stern voice.

Seth and his friends grinned slyly. "This is the main purpose to be here by this time." Joey suggested with a mere shrug.

"Huh? You guys go for the bodies in that Gore forest?" Professor Morgan said awkwardly, "You should be giving them to the Khartcops!"

"Indeed Seth you and your friends there's no need to do this risky job, you could have been dead by now!" Professor Satyr gnawed on them.

"But, But... sir," Optimus stammered trying hard to say something.

I doubt that. A voice spatted out.

Everybody turned to saw Burton Goatte. "Oh, you're here, right? The brave ATLs you have done a great job today guys, you volunteered yourselves to found out the bodies. Bravo!" Burton Goatte words were different he appraised and motivated Seth and his friends. But their suggestions about Burton Goatte behavior weren't what they expected Burton could said, after they broke the rules to the school closure: to Seth he thought Burton could punished him or knocked his ass out after his insubordination to him at the opening.

But it wasn't like that, Burton comported himself to them but they got freezed in other to spit some questions out, so they remained focused and listened to what Burton could said.

"Burton why--" Dci Lyrynd tried to saying something but Burton furrowed his eyebrows to signaled her awaited.

"Guys you will be giving accommodation here to stay work with the Khartcops because you're brave ATLs." he said and started pushing them down to the hallway stairs, until they got to one different  dorm far from the other dormitories.

"Please sir where are we?" Steve Caveman asked.

"Guys, This where you will stay, until we found that murderer. ASAP."

"Okay!" Steve slowly shook his head accepting Burton decision; to his their major decision was what they weren't expecting that dorm as their stay in. The dorm was different to them and were too scary because it was far away from the school, they thought the murderer would come and kill them there. It wasn't so.

During the weekday, Seth and Optimus decided to search for the serial killer, murderer whatever they called him, by themselves.

"Seth, why are we just volunteering to do this work by ourselves by this time of the day?"

"Who?" Optimus asked when he determined Seth eyes darting around the campus with his flash light turned off.

"I think it's a hoodlum." he confirmed.