Chapter 16- Cross Insubordination (Escaping to Khartime!)

"Now on I will call the President of Khartoum to help me cut this buzzer for the open!" The attendees applauded as the president rised to his feet and walked to Prof Stephen.

"Sir, take this scissors and let cut this buzzer!" The president grabbed the scissors. "As the president of Khartoum, I hereby open this department of Time of Science and archaeology researching!" He finally cut off the red cross tape which was leading into the vaults, as the room became noisy and clapping. The President got seated.

"Once again, thanks to Mr Jordan Melton for granting our requests! Once again can attendees clap for Mr President?!"

The attendees again clapped for the President.

"Now it's time for the interesting part. If I say the interesting part then I mean, program evaluation and review technique. Come on connect the projector and let show the world the features of Time!"

The Projector was connected with a white long sheet, and project was ongoing with a slideshow any time a new photos appeared Prof Stephen explained. Until it got to a suit which was similar like a spacesuit with a colored blue."

"Prof what is this?" One attendees asked, "This is a high tech stealth suit which will be worn to protect the body from any attacks from gunshot, magics and all others!"

"Huh?!" the attendees was surprised. "And finally our last review is our ray guns for self defense! Mr president may I grant the permission to end my review here?"

"You can!"

"Please this is where we ends it!" As the attendees dismantled away from the room to outside of the mansion.

"Seth, you see, work will be successful by tomorrow ongoing, and expedition too will be marvelous."

"Raf, don't be too much happy you don't know what's on the way coming!"

"Why, why--" Prof Stephen appeared in front of them. "Seth I need you right now!"

"Why?!"

"I said I need you right away!"

"Raf!"

"Yeah, Seth!"

"See you later!"

"Hasta Pronto!"

Seth followed Prof Stephen into one of the room which was leading into one of the vaults. "Seth, what happened there!"

"Sir what?"

"Seth, don't tell me you don't know what happened at the opening!"

"Oh sir that was not. I was trying to defend the opening against that nemesis!" Seth tried to brushed it as nothing. "Why?! Burton hasn't done nothing to you it was my opening, your insolence tried to terminate the opening at the presence of the president?"

"I too it was my right to defend your pro--"

"Shut up! Shut up! I don't wanna hear any word from you!"

"Okay sir if I have done anything wrong forgive me for my insubordination!"

"How many times do I have to tell that shut up!"

"Why?!--" Before seth could finished any sentence Prof Stephen slapped him, "Alright sir it's because of your opening thats why you refused to trained me with the slo-mos, and Time Pausing. But today you called me insolence child because I defended your department from a nemesis you, slapped me... It's over between us!!" Seth with furiously, spreading across his face dashed out of the room... and Prof Stephen started chasing him.

"Seth, Seth! Forgive me, Seth! I didn't meant to."

He stopped and turned to face Prof Stephen and said. "You didn't meant to what?! It's over between us!" And he  stumbled away, Prof Stephen started following him down to the crowds at the hallway as he totally lost Seth tracked.