Chapter 26- There's No Way to Survive

"After killing you I will be the real time traveler! You think you break the school to stay home! When they reported to me you have stopped the school I think of an extension plan.

"What was that your scrutinized plan of yours?" Seth asked willing to hear Burton plan.

"That was to caused a massive commotion between you and Prof Stephen at that motherfucker department called 'Time"

"What?!" Seth head ached, a flash of memories began to route inside his head and he held his head with his hands.

"Enough is enough! That's not possible!" Steve interrogate inside, anger buffing in his torso's climbing up to his chest powering his faces.

"Of course not, It will be possible! That the true power of refractionary energy! But unlocking that power proved difficult. I knew I need Stephen and you Seth, so I gathered as many as I could. I ran test after test..." his face twisted with rage. "Yes every pair of other spells I used was a failure. They were weak and died before the experiment was complete. Finally, after all that trial and error, I realized I needed something more. Other spells alone weren't enough, they needed to be special."

"What made you think it will work. Burton?!"

"As I had already said, you and Stephen represent the Sun and the Moon, light and reflection, the two components of refraction. And now I have nature on my side. The eclipse tonight will supercharge my machine and drag that power from you!"

"A machine?"

"Yes, Seth! My new invented machine called Marble... a machine which will be able to create portals for me to travel into the past, future and presence. After the process I will be able to be a real time traveler!"

Seth saw his friends positioned behind Satyr. They met his gazed and gave him a nod. Seth and Steve glanced at each other as Seth got into a defensive stance. "There's no way..." shouted Steve. "Same to yous... There's no way to survive!"

"We're not letting that happened Burton!" queried Seth. Joe snapped his fingers, and a spiked chandelier came crashing down from the ceiling! It slammed into Burton, knocking him to the ground! "Urrrggh!"

"Nice shot!" announced Seth Parker, Blood dripped down the side of his face as Burton looked up at Seth with a furious glared... "You shall pay for that." Burton raised his hands, and dozen of shadow monsters turned down at Seth, eyes glowing with hate. "Krrraahhh!"

"Get them." The monster pushed forward, droving Seth and his friends to the other side of the lab!

"There's too many of them! How are we gonna take them all down?" Professor Satyr shouted seeking for help on how to ran from the shadow creatures.

"Then Seth thought of something I'LL USE THE... Super Speed spell!" He quickly tapped his foot on the ground as his magic coalesced around him!

"A speed boost should help!" The creatures corraled him and his friends against Burton's experiment table, which was littered with potion bottles and skeletal figures! Optimus shoulder pressed against his as a chunk of rock jutted in front of it, slamming into one of the creatures! "Hhhhrrrsshhh!"

"Stay away from my friends!" As Optimus shot a vortex of powerful circulation of water sinking the creature away. A small creature turned to Seth with a snarled... "Crrrrrhhhh!" Its body filled with red light, and it rushed right at Seth! "(I should... Throw a potion at it!)" He snatched a potion from Burton table and hurled it at the creature! It shattered across the monster's face, leaving it dripping in a thick green liquid! "Rrraaahhh!" The potion sizzled at the monster howls in pain and dissolved!