Chapter 22-twilight day of magics

Thanks to everyone who supports my book by reading, voting, commenting and also adding it to your reading lists. May Almighty God bless you all.
I wanna announced 10th March I will be taking four months break for my studies so if have any information I won't be available, keep in mind.

I will continue telling you to keep, reading and supporting Time Cranium; the book of a time travel superhero.

-RichmondOwusu8

NATE OF MAGICS CHAPTER 22 OR TWILIGHT DAY OF MAGICS.

"A turbo-charge magic care? Count me in."

"Awesome! Alright, so you know how we're constantly unconsciously letting some of our magic energy out into the world."

"Uh, yeah! Definitely!"

"Well, this spell pulls that energy back into you, making you powerful."

"So how do I do that?" asked Seth.

"First you need to focus on the energy you're losing. You need to be aware of it, before you can keep it in. Try reaching for your magic like you're about to cast something, but don't do it." Steve blurted out.

Seth closed his eyes and focused on his magic, but it felt like wading through mud, each tugged at his magic leaving him out of breath. "Jeez... This is... exhausting." beyond the ball of magical energy at his center, though, he noticed some of his magic humming in the air around him.

"You feel that? Now you have to suck it back inside you. Imagine you're swimming and you need to take a really deep breath before you dive under." said Steve.

He took a breath and imagined he was a whirlpool, sucking the energy in. All at once, the magic came jolting back into him with a bursts of light! "Whoa!"

"Yeah! Just like that! You did it!"

"I feel so much better already! It's like I'm super-charged!"

"Now you can create a solar flare, if you wanna let your power back out." Steve  explained to him.

The energy raced beneath his skin, straining at the surface. His finger twitched, a small spark dancing between them.

"I should... Let it all out" he raised his hand and let the magic bursted out. A bright flare of light shot up from his palm and exploded above in a shower of sparks! A couple of people applauded, and the Student earlier calls out to him. "Looking good, Freshie!" Seth staggered, struggling to kept himself upright. The other student catched his arm, supporting him.

"Ugh, now I'm tired again..."

"Well yeah! You just used all your magic at once! Be more careful next time."

"Well, it was fun hanging with Seth, I see some potions with my name on them."

Steve gave him a nod before disappearing into the party's crowd.

>Spell learned; You can now use the Solar Flare spell!>

He made a way around the party, taking a sights and sounds and eventually scouting out of his friends. Joe sat on log with a strange string instrument in his lap, surrounded by upperclassmen listening to him play. Optimus was at a table full of snacks, mixing various luminescent liquids together in a fancy glass. Agim appeared to be examining one of the trees on the outskirts of the clearing. He touched it, then pulled back with a look or fascination on his face.

He approached Optimus, who spins and nearly bumped into another partygoer. It
drunk sloshes out of it glass, turning to glittered as it rained down! "Whoops!"