Chapter 25- Terminate of the Marbles

"Morgan is never going to stop hunting us if he's working with the serial killer. We have to put an end of this. Today!"

"It's time, to look after who's doing all this after the evil commiting. Who could do that? That person must be cruel and destructive, and we'll be lucky if our magic even leaves us so much as a scratch on that person!"

"So, what's our general strategy here? We do have some kind of strategy, right?" Optimus asked, waiting for an answer.

"We will rush in and kick that person ass!" Joe Mason announced. "I'm all for that, but we need a game plan." Joe indulged in, expressing his thoughts...

"Burton is after the two of us. Seth and I can probably keep him distracted."

"...which will give you all time to free Professor Satyr and prepared a surprise attack against the person."

"After that, we need to hit him with everything we've got. If we can overwhelm him, we may stand a chance."

"I still feel like we don't have very much to go on, but we're out of time."

Optimus placed its hand on Seth shoulder.

"That thing magic is going to be strong. It wouldn't hurt to go in with some kind of advantage. I remember seeing a mace somewhere when I was sneaking around."

"Oh! That would be Desmond Time student famed Mace of Blasting. That would certainly even the odds against that person." Optimus said,

"Where is it?" Seth asked.

"On display in the Burton's office." It replied gesturing down to dip its metal finger into a dusty drape and picked it up to examined the sand particles illuminating it on its peculiar plans.

"Let's go check it then." said Steve caveman.

"We'll meet the rest of you in the Hall of fame." Seth and Caveman rushed up to the burton office, and easily found the mace hanging on the wall, a placed beneath it. Seth hurried over and examined it. "Well, why don't you give it a try?" Seth took the mace off, of the wall, and it hums with power in his hand, a vibrant blue glow surrounding it. "Let's see how this works!" he wailed as he swung it at Burton Goatte's bookshelf, and a massive shockwave came shooting out of the end! "Whoa! This thing is crazy powerful!"

"What do you say, Seth? Want to smack that Person who's attacking the college with that?" Steve queried...

<Take the mace of Blasting to gain an advantage in the fight against the attacker of the school>

"We're going to need everything we can to beat the school attacker."

"Agreed. But you might want to try it out again. Just to make sure you've got the hang of it."

"You just want me to wreck Goatte's office, don't you?"

"Well, he deserve it." said Steve caveman. Seth swung the mace at Goatte's desk, and another shock wave came shooting out of it! It topples the desk entirely, sending the items on top of it crashing to the floor. "Is this sufficiently trashed for you?"

"Yeah, I don't think we've got anymore time for practice anyways." He grabbed the mace's harness from the wall and hook the mace onto it. Seth slung the harness onto his back. Seth and Steve caveman met up with their friends in the Hall of Fame. "Got it!"

"And?" asked Optimus, "The attacker isn't going to know what hit him."

"Now, let's get out of here." Steve caveman said. As Seth stepped up to the mirror, his stomach turned over. He gulped, sweat beading along the back of his neck. Steve glanced at him, then pulled him off to the side. "You alright?"