Chapter 23- Crime scene peeks

Sudden, a noise broke outside of the dorm.

"What the hell is that?" Steve asked.

"It a voice make we sneak peak out for the issue." Joe replied.

"C'mon guys let hurry!"

They hurried down the hallway to the campus to identified students gathered around... They rushed an forcibly fought through to saw a dead students with his blood been sucked from his body.

"Huh? Someone dead!" Seth confirmed. "Who could have done that?" They became shocked.

"Out of the way! Out the way!" a superior voice sounded back of the crowds seeking for passage.

Seth and his colleagues turned to saw people in blacks uniforms and brown desert boots and hats. Their request for seeking passage was granted immediately. They arrived at the body and one of them pulled a pen and folded paper and started interrogating the ATLs.

"Is anybody a witnessed?" he asked reaching through the crowds.

One of the ATLs aspired. "Uh huh? What did you know about the murderer?"

"As for me what I knew is it must be the banned of the ninth element is just starting, and the person behind it must been using his blood. You can see there's no body, if indeed he's murdered there must be a blood!"

"Huh?!" the crowds surprised.

"My question, is compelling to yours, there's someone here must be a student or a lecturer starting--"

"Objection Mr." someone cutt him off, the crowds turned behind to saw Burton Goatte. "If you go blame anyone blame the students not the lecturers."

"Principal you can't deny the right of the people, anyone can do this. Don't just blame the ATLs alone."

"Of course not, I'm not so sure about what you're saying a lecturer cannot murder an ATL! Just for what?" Burton slapped both his palm and opened them widely.

The bickering between the man and Burton Goatte continued. On the other side of the crowds Seth and his friend strolled a little distance from the crowds.

"Unbelievable! Optimus someone has just started the ninth element and refractional energy method."

"Yeah, Seth I concur with yours opinion. This have never happened before in a first time history."

"Who are they Steve?" asked Seth.

"They are Khartcops they determine analysis by putting them under investigations."

"Seth, Joey can we just be silent and listen to them for any information?"

They again got near to the crowd.

"C'mon Mr Burton everything is under control, Paramedics check on him."

They started their second process after bickering with Burton Goatte.

"Wait! Wait!" A voice from far started getting to the proximity of the crime scene. They crowds turned to the direction where the voice was aiming from until a student approached them with full-speed run, breathing in quickly, sweating his whole body.

He gestured his hands to his knee grunting. "What happen?" Burton Goatte asked.

"There's... there's." his body freezed and he stammered over his stuttered tone, "There's two ATL confirmed death in Gore' forest."

"Huh?" all of them became totally freaked out to heard another murder.

"What's another murder? Are you sure?!"