Chapter 10- New bizarre abilities test

After Seth joined the hallway, he finally reached Professor Stephen in the dining table sitting alone on his laptop.

"Seth you finally arrived, how was the orientation?" He asked in indistinct voice and Seth breathe in hard. "Don't bother, I was late!"

"So you didn't get any information about the lessons?" Prof Stephen gasped, "One of the teachers... called burton said the freshers should lined up tomorrow at 10AM, at the foyer to get assigned." Seth shrugs throwing a hands up, been exhausted and perched on one of the dinning chair beside Professor Stephen.

"Sir, may I asked you a question?"

"Of course, why not!"

"The hologram was a live broadcasted session how could it? Information on a flash drive it data should have synchronized proxy or synched and will be need to updated... but it wasn't. How?!"

Prof Stephen tittered and initially started to answer. "That's why you are in the world of time, a world that controls time, air, earth, centuries, weathers, activities, technologies, years, months, weeks, days... and all things. So controlling a recorded data is just a little thing. Don't be freaked out! Chill you are the chosen one, the heaven forces have chosen you so am gonna teach you everything. How did you experienced the orientation?" Prof Stephen changed the topic.

"But I saw a... a satyr, I think, and I'm pretty sure I made a new friend, Joe Mason. It's also much considering where I was this morning!"

"Alright, It's time for the blood sample test, it has to be done by today so that you won't be late for tomorrow lectures."

They rised to their feet and bolted onto a way ongoing, Seth lingered at the back of Professor Stephen his attention on his mobile phone. Not following the road, "Seth, stop navigating through your phone... and get to look the road, or else you will get lost." But seth nevermind what  Prof Stephen words.

He followed Professor Stephen until they got to a proximity to a four different pathway, one at left, one at the right, one at the forward, one behind them. Before they reached the route Seth stopped navigating his mobile phone, and he saw he has lost track of Professor Stephen.

"Dammit. I have lost his lead, where should I go? Okay I will right." He made his decision and tried to go the left pathway then, he heard a voice. "Not there, Not there!" He turned towards the voice and saw Prof Stephen coming towards him from the left pathway.

"I told you to listened to me but you disobeyed."

"Forgive me sir, I won't do it again."

Prof Stephen lead him to a door. "Seth this the door to the lab."

"Oh, I see... shall we proceed?" Seth asked, "Yes. We shall!" he lead Seth inside the door.

Inside was a laboratory equipments, with a high plant generators inside, laboratory glassware all other equipments fully prepared for the tests to get started.

On the left side of Seth was a table with a Geiger counter on top on it, with it marble button colored red... as Prof Stephen leaned to bring a box of injections. He puts on the lab coats and gloves fully equipped. As he pressed a dote in each injections and pushed it a bit to testify the workings... He saw Seth rummaging the lab equipments carelessly. "Seth!" he called out, "Sir!" he responded. "Come over! and stop the commotion there!" he shouted as Seth came forward at where he was sitting and pressed his ass on a chair.

"Come on give me your right hands." he commented, as Seth pulled his right hand forward... as Prof Stephen search for the veins and pressed the injection there and pulled out the blood into the injection, three times in three injections, with no sign of no pain. After a seconds, only when Seth realized, that his eyes has begun to filled up with tears. He swiped them away, forcing a laughed. Trying to hide them from Prof Stephen.

"Don't try to hide your tears from me!" Prof Stephen seethed as Seth became shocked and asked, "How do you know?"

"I had already told you that my psycho tactics can sense everything!" Said Prof Stephen, "Huh? But prof why do you collected three sample of my blood?"

"Hahahaha!" Prof began chuckling on Seth questioned. "Sample 1 of blood will testify the antibiotics diesel's that your body tissues contain, Sample 2 of your blood is a chromosomes; which contains genetic material called 'genome' of an organism, Sample 3 that's the last sample will showed whether the power I gave it to worked in your DNA samples."

"So Prof will the bizarre abilities in my DNA block when the final results come it testify antibiotics in my body tissues?" Seth asked, "Yeah it will totally block with there's too many tissue in your body."

"So, let guess if the results come out and it says my body contain tissues which block my blood from flowing... how you do to help the bizarre ability work in my chromosomes?!" Seth inquired loquacious.

"Don't I will give you antibiotics injection, to help your DNA!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Now I have collected your blood sample, wait let me plug it in each three slots here!"

Prof Stephen placed the blood samples into an ICP-MS which analytics was to interpreted towards concentration of chemical elements in the blood samples. After a while... the processed one was completed left remaining one process... three was imagining the giving out results.

The process two started half a way, that was the Soxhlet extractor placed on atop of a flask and poured the blood sample in each three flask and started boiling. Prof Stephen kept stirring through the three flasks.

"Sir, what is this?" Seth asked, and Prof Stephen turned facing him as replied with. "This is a Soxhlet extractor!"

As Seth nodded and said "What's the Operation?"

"Good! brilliant question... The solvent is heated to reflux. The solvent vapour travels up as distillation arm and flood into the chamber housing the thimble of solid, and during each cycle, a portion of the non-volatile compound will dissolve in the solvent."

Two minutes later, the processed was completed so what Prof did was to imagine the surface of the blood samples on a stereo Zoom microscope.

He placed his eyes on the eyepieces and saw sample A was completely successful, and sample B too was successful, then he goes for the main sample that's sample C the main points he was looking for.

He spied through the eyepieces and saw that the atomic level of the samples C was not routine in individuals it was only one DNA. "Sir is anything wrong?" Seth asked but Prof Stephen wasn't answering him back— he switched on the Reflected LED light and the Transmitted light and streaked his hands on the Coarse focus knob— and again zoomed by rotating the Zoom Knob— he zoomed and zoomed and zoomed till the objective lens attached to the auxiliary lens and his final conclusion was the atomic structure of the blood sample was manipulated only in ultra-high chromosomes. "Gotcha!" as he panted on the Stage plant once harder than hitting metal.

"Sir what happened?" Seth asked again, "Guess what. You are bizarre!"

Then he leaned in, and wrapped Seth in a tight hugged.