Chapter 14- Operation X Ethical breaking into Precinct's database

After a minutes Seth and Prof Stephen arrived at the hallway.

"Sir why are we in this hallway?"

"We shall do it here."

"Ain't we do it at the lantern room?"

"Not yet, I mean we shall never go there!"

"We will start on me, you'll charge on me first, I mean fight at me don't go easy on me. I won't fight you back I'm just dodging your punches with the slo-mos."

"Let go start!"

"Sir what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to keep off guard from your punches without encountering back.

Unaware, Seth aimed forward at Prof Stephen's while, When he was putting his hands at his back...

He lunged forward towards Prof Stephen direction, and starting to attacked Prof Stephen with his punches, only when he saw that Prof Stephen was faster than his attacks...

Prof continued dodging Seth punches during the practice.

Until Seth hurled a massive punch at Prof Stephen. "Taste this!" Only when realized Prof Stephen has somersaulted away from his punch and traversed into a super sonic speed which twirled 360 around Seth and twiddled Seth thumbs. "Ouch!!"

"Seth it's your turn!''

Seth stood in the way and became defendant whilst Prof Stephen became the attacker. "I won't use my supersonic speed on you, I will go easy on you. Just make intact with your focus. Ready?"

"Yeah, Ready! Let's go!"

He made a contact with his focus and steadied on Prof Stephen instead "Auu!" he was already knocked to the floor by a single punch. Prof Stephen lend him a helping hand to his feet, he pulled out a white handkerchief to obliterated a dirt from his hands... Then turned towards the facing a different door.

"Sir where are you going we got more to learn."

"I have an important ethics work to do later we can do this practice."

"Sir, but I don't have super strength except the elements am a pathetic human--" Prof stephen walked away from his to the room. Seth also followed him into the room— inside was a lab of computers connected to a network with a data on it screen.

He found Prof Stephen sitting at one of it, he paced and perched beside Prof stephen, and saw a millions of keys on Prof Stephen monitor's screen.

"Sir, what is this a chroma key?!"

"Nope, this is Ethical X hacking cyber security."

"Huh? hacking?"

"Am breaking into the system keys of this government to register my department unapproved."

"What? hacking okay! I wanna learn what are its courses?"

"One: Personalized learn section for ongoing courses. two, Fun interactive. Three, verifiable and shareable certificates. Last, programming courses tailored to get you and your job ready."

"Umm! sounds interesting!"

"So, Prof how you gone do it?"

"I this cyber security is now helping me hack into the government precinct's database to help me found their online forms for departments category!"

"Prof you gonna form a department? what will be the significance of forming the department."

"First of all, I will name the department after 'Time' and our work will be researching under solar expeditions and archaeological."

"Really? Then you will need to send them the filling forms!"

"Don't bother, I have already pass them the forms... but they disapproved it. Forming a department is my biggest dream and my expectations. When am a real time traveler I decided to name it after 'Time'," Prof stephen saw Seth head tilted one side keenly listening to him.

The monitor screen suddenly gave a green steady beeping continuous as Seth quickly saw it and asked "Sir! what that beeping flashing off?"

"My process have completed to got electronic key, now I can hack into the forms lab database. But I need to disconnected the network etiquettes first."

With the electronic key obtained, Prof Stephen stood the chance to exploited the vulnerability to hacked into it and filled the online forms for a minute he hacked into the server to get the information access code.

"Mm! the code was... 561569! gotcha!"

A text appeared on the computer screen saying Welcome into the server.

(Find the results of the experts' information of workers exams you won't.)

Then he received an anonymous letter containing a video... he clicked on it to revealed. A video of how to apply for online experts workers. After watching the video, the filled the forms... and a red circle appeared on the home back button on the server requesting to click on it.

He moved the mouse and clicked on the button and a notification appeared saying Forms filled and experts for workers are completed.

Only then Seth saw Prof Stephen syncing the server and the messages.

"Sir what are syncing the server sources and the notification your portal send it to you?"

"Not to raise any suspicion upon us!"

"Let think of a month later a report of everything will be ready and we too will have our department about 'Time',"

"Sir are you sure things gonna be alright?"

"With, Ethical X hacking am sure nobody will suspect us!"

"Really?"

"Sure!"

"Sir can we talk about my training for now?"

"Seth, I told you the precinct is very important to me I don't wanna talk about your training for now, right now and the days coming we won't get time to practice."

"Then, why did you told me to stop the school?"

"The school could be dangerous to you only two spells you know to protect yourself aside that, you don't have any super strength in the power I gave you. So you will be defenseless when you are attack there!"

"The college is cool, no one is gonna attack me there!" Seth said that and furiously took his bag and walked out to his room for relaxation.