Chapter 18- Assortments seeker's

"Seth, I need your help?"

"Why do you need my help for?"

"There's this thing I lost last year. I must have missed it while I was packing up my door room, but I'm pretty sure I know where it's now. Still, its gonna be hard to spot and an extra set eyes would be fantastic. Do you wanna help me try and find it?"

"You can count on me! Cause you are my friend why not! Wait wait! How about my Katilda will he follow us?"

"Let hold them in the cage for meantime when we are back we will come for them. Right?!"

"All gay!" Seth slang and they headed towards the cage in the tarp and places their Hiddens inside.

"Can we go for now?"

"Awesome I have a feeling you're going to like this.." He followed Joe through the campus and down a hallway very similar to the one from earlier. He lead him past several doors, and right into dead end. "My first day here was awful! I didn't really know anyone at first, but I figured that thanks to my Thief scholarship, I'd at least have my teammates. And then, next thing I know, I'm running naked across the lawn chasing the clothes my captain magics to life while I was in the showers."

"Really? My point is... that day sucked, but there isn't a single moment since then that I haven't regret coming here. Especially not now."

"I think I have pass here before!"

"Hang on a second," Joe pressed his palms together, then began moving his hands back and forth in front of a wall; as if wiping a steam from a mirror. With each move, the wall seem to melt away, revealing a door behind it.

"Whoa... How do you do that? There was a wall, and now..."

"Invisibility wards are pretty basic. The key is mowing where to look. Now watch this." Joe clenched his hands into fists. Then he pressed his knuckles together and took a deep breath. "Here we go." He exhaled and placed two fingers against the doorknob. After hearing a satisfying clicked, he opened the door. "Wait, did you just magically unlock the door?" Seth enquired of, "Yeah. That's spells a little more challenging Metal's usually tough to work with, but it's close to Earth so I do alright."

Seth shook his head in disbelief as Joe lead him inside; The room was packed full of objects. Boxes overflow with colorful knick-knacks, and shelves bend under the weight of an assortment of curious. To Seth left, a stuffed raven caws loudly. There was a thin aisle that winds through, giving him just enough space to walk. Joe started to rifled through the shelves. "Wow..." His eyes flicked about, unable to take everything in. He spotted a candle glowing with a bright purple flame, and a large, spiky ball of metal hovering in mid-air.

"The thing we're looking for is a silver ball, about the size of my fist, with an onyx button at the top."

"I see why you needed the help..." A bell rang, and after looking around, he spotted in the hand of an eerie doll. It smiled down at Seth from a high shelf, and rang the bell again. "Wow. I hate that. What is this place?"

"It's a lost and found of sorts. Anything students forget on campus ends up in here. I think the Professors put confiscated items in here too, hence the wards." As Seth walked further into the room, he caught sight of a jar full of shiny jagged ovals, shimmering in the overhead light. "These are beautiful!"

"Dragon Ministry scales. I wonder what they're doing down here... That's a lot of money gone to waste."

Voice: Findertook!

Seth stiffened at the sound and slowly turn, expecting to see someone behind him. "Oh, ignore that thing. It's just going to spew nonsense at you."