Chapter 29- Battle progressed

Just then, Seth desperately reached out for Professor Stephen, and a powerful energy crackled from Seth hands! "I wont let you bleed too much! Holy crap, what was that?!" The magic calmed, enveloping Professor Stephen in rainbow light that floated him to safety among his friends causing the blood from his mouth clot. "That's everyone! Steve, how are you doing?" he sprinted toward Steve, heart hammering!

<DYNAMITE DEFENSE; Your friends and Steve are all okay!>

"Steve, are you okay?"

"Surprisingly? Yeah," he wiped a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth and smirked at Burton. "You've done all this gloating Burton, but me and Seth are still here."

"Don't let your luck go to your head. I'll rid the world of you soon enough."

"I dunno about that. It seems like you're full of... Hot air!" he send a scorching blast of air at Burton, who bellowed as it whipped over him.

"Hrraagh!!"

"Seth, we have to finish him!" They both sprinted at Burton, but he threw a hand into the air. "Not so fast, Seth. I've been saving this for you."

"SCREEEEEEE!!" A mutated creature bursted into the lab and hurtled straight for Seth!

"Holy shi--" Seth dodge, but the monster followed, dripping blood and gored as it scrambled after him! "SHRIIIIIEEEEEEE!" In his periphery, he saw Steve engaged in a fierce standoff against Burton!

"I have to... Help Steve" he tried to dodge the creature and got to Steve, but it swiped him with its antlers, sending him flying into the wall. "AGH!!" He crumpled to the ground, blood spilling from the gashed in his side! The monster charged at him! "SCREEEEEEE H!!"

"Destruire!" The monster crumbled to dust inches from Seth! When Steve shot it a spell. "Seth, I need back-up!" Steve tried to get closer to Seth, but Burton pulled him back with a gust of wind!

"Where do you think you're going, my dear child? I believe you and I were in the middle of something."

"Leave him alone!" Seth glared at him and staggered to his feet, shaking his head clear, and started stumbling toward Steve. Burton laughed.

"Slow down, Seth. Why don't you take a moment to catch your breath?" Seth suddenly enveloped in a massive sphere of frigid water! He gasped, then clamped his mouth shut, desperately holding onto the last of his oxygen!

"I have to get out of here and help Steve! I should cast... Hydrobreath!" he calmed his mind, then remembered Steve teaching, finding the oxygen in the water around him. "Breathe." he inhaled, filling his lungs with oxygen! "Yes!" he swarm his way through the water and found the edge, forcing his way out!

"Seth, he's trying to keep us separated from each other!" Steve said.

Seth saw Steve dived out of the way of a spell. Before Seth could move toward him, a hand closed around his ankle!

"You're coming with us." A man pulled him into a puddle on the floor, into pitch darkness! "AAAH!" he was spit out of the portal into a dank cavern lit with an eerie glow. Two of Burton lackeys powered up spells, magic swirling around them!

"Hope you like the ambiance."

"Because you're going to be here for a looming time." Seth threw himself to the ground just before shards of metal and rock stabbed into him! When he scrambled back to his feet, his captors were already running at him, magics glowing in their palms! As Seth performed a Fissure Spell.

"Rrahh!!! Damn you Burton lackeys." the ground shook and cracks beneath the lackey's feet! "He's gonna take this place down!"

"Consume!" The earth splits opened beneath them, and they tumbled into the chasm! "AAAAAHH!"