Chapter 15- Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching

Content: Formation of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching Opening Day

One month later after the Ethical X hacking cyber security.

...

"Seth wake up, Seth! Wake up!" the to the room got banged several times. "Seth are you dead! c'mon open the door! Seth, seth!"

Still the room was quiet. "Damn! this silly boy what's wrong with him!" Prof Stephen guessed. "Seth! open up the door I have a good news for you!"

The door opened Prof Stephen saw Seth patchy beard on his cheeks and jaws— with the hair looking like a person with electric shocked— the face deeply frowned as he opened his mouth to talk. "About my patchy beards?"

"Seth, don't asked me this question. What have you put on? A patchy beard?! my good news doesn't talk about your beards and whatever!"

"My good news talk about my department forms has been approved! this isn't a good news!" Prof Stephen grabbed Seth both palms and pulled him infront of the door... and started to whirled him ... Seth forcibly pull himself aside. "Really? when will the department start? where are they gonna stay?"

"Don't worry they gonna be in the Time Mansion, the program start tomorrow at 8AM, the workers are also prepared. Everything is successful as I have planned it!"

"What will I have to wear at to come there and I need the destination too!"

"Don't worry I will send a car to picked you at this house don't stressed yourself I will send a car... and am leaving this house to you look over here carefully."

DAY 2 TO THE OPENING DEPARTMENT

LETTER: You are cordially invited to the Opening program of Time Department of Science and Archaeology Researching, to be held at Time Mansion in Khartoum east bay.

"(Damn so Prof Stephen invited me as one the guest!)"

His taxi pulled up outside imposing family estate in the village of Khartoum, Eastern Bayside.

"Wow..." The door swung opened, and a handsome stranger walked out, smiling at him. "Welcome to Time Mansion! You're here for Prof Stephen special guests, I assume?"

"I'm Seth Parker, Prof Stephen apprentice."

"You can relax. He's my boss too."

"Yep, look like I've never seen you before, are you one of the workers?"

"Yes. I'm Yandi Rachman, I'd happy to show you the way."

"Yandi... shouldn't I find Prof Stephen first?"

"Yeah... about that. Maybe not the best time. Prof Stephen is trying to rearrange all the seating charts again, and he is thrilled..."

"Oh! No Trouble in paradise?"

"Hahaha! Seth you are funny! Just your typical opening-planning drama, I'm sure."

Yandi lead him through the doors into an elegant foyer. "So how do you know Prof Stephen?"

"Like I already said, boss and apprentice, but me kind of lost touch since."

"Prof told me some stories about his college day." Said Yandi.

They passed a massive spiral staircase and a door leading to gallery of expensive art Seth couldn't help but gawked. "I'm a programmer! Yandi and you?"

"I'm also an IT Specialists!" Yandi escorted Seth to a dining hall full of wealthy east pole socialities. As seth entered, a young boy with a beaming smiles rushed over and threw his hands around him. "Do you know me?" the boy asked, "No! who are you?"