Virgin

Word Count: 711

Info:
Y/n and Madison are watching a movie together and Y/n starts to get turned on during.

Madison's POV:

Me and my handsome boyfriend Y/n have been dating for almost 9 months now and I couldn't be happier.

He treats me like a queen, he's respectful and even when he was getting hate from my fans, stuck by me.

He's the one, I know it already. He's the one I'm gonna marry.

Now we were cuddled up on the sofa in the living room watching a movie, our friends told us to watch a movie called '365 Days' and I did not expect it to be what it is.

To be honest I didn't know what I expected it to be like with a name like that but I sure as hell didn't expect this.

I look up at Y/n who seems to be enjoying the movie and I smile as i look down at his baggy hoodie, i rub my arms a little "im cold" i say quietly.

He glances at me and smirks "you know you can just ask for my hoodie right" i blush and he takes it off, pulling his shirt up a little with it and passes it to me.

I pull it on, inhaling his scent with a happy smile.

As i look back at the tv continuing to watch the movie, right as I look back at the movie another 'inappropriate' scene comes on and Y/n starts shifting around on the couch I look up at him again "you okay?"

He nods "mhm" he blushes and I smirk slightly but he doesn't see as I lay my head on his lap lying down properly with my hand in front of my face just over his crotch.

He puts his hand on my waist and his other playing with my hair I let out a soft sigh at the attention he was giving me and smile softly feeling safe in his arms.

Yes, I'm a baby when it comes to him.

Y/n POV:

This movie was doing things to me though I hate to admit it.

Almost as if Madison could read my mind, she let out a sigh though it sounded more like a whimper with her hand on my crotch.

I clench my jaw to control my breathing as it only got faster. Please don't notice, please don't notice.

She gets up from my lap and looks at me confused "what's wrong?" fuck she noticed.

I look at her "hmm? nothing" she looks me up and down and saw a slight bulge in my joggers she glanced back up.

"are you turned on right now?" my eyes widen and try to hide it with a pillow.

"no why would I be turned on?" I could tell she didn't buy it, i was doing a terrible job of hiding it.

She leaned into my ear and whispered, "maybe because we are basically watching porn handsome" I gulp at the nickname.

She smirks removing the pillow. Seeing the bulge in my pants "you don't wanna watch it, anymore do you?" I shake my head as I don't trust my voice not to be all shaky "then what do you want to do?"

I look up at her and didn't answer I just lean in to kiss her, but she moves away "I asked you a question baby, I expect an answer" her sudden show of dominance made my breath catch in my throat.

Looking down and back up "y- you?" I rasp out, she smirks "are you sure?" I nod eagerly.

"please" she giggles but its more hot than cute this time.

with yet another smirk she says "now you're begging me?"

Madison's POV:

I saw about half an hour into the movie that Y/n was getting restless yet I still wanted to make it even worse.

However, now he was begging me and I just couldn't say no to him so instead I finally let him kiss me as I climb over onto his lap, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance.

When he gives in we fight for dominance I win and his breathing gets faster again as i move hand up to his neck I gently grip it as he lets a whimper out into the kiss and starts lightly thrusting up into me.

in desperate need of more friction I pull away from the kiss and move both my hands to his, placing them on my hips allowing him to control my hips. making me grind harder on him, causing a moan to slip from my lips.

He moved his head down to kiss my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot, forcing a whimper from my throat. "please" he whispers in a needy voice making me smirk.

I slowly stand up from the couch taking his hand in mine and leading him upstairs to our bedroom.