Shark Attack

Word Count: 1279

Info:
Madison is on tour for the week and Y/n goes to the beach with her friends. She is attacked by a shark and is sent to the hospital.

Request by @Animalgod123 hope you enjoy :)

Y/n POV:

Tomorrow me and my friends are going to the beach, we have been planning this for weeks and are so excited. The only downside is that my girlfriend is on tour for the week meaning she's going to miss the trip which she said she isn't bothered about because she doesn't like sand anyway, she says she doesn't like how it sticks to you when you're wearing sun cream which is a shame because I would kill to see her in a bikini cause god damn that body of hers. Anyway! I was putting the stuff I was going to need tomorrow in my backpack when Madison called me.

"Hey babyyyy" she said dragging the end out and I smile "hello princess, how's the tour going?" she lies down on her bed of the hotel room with her hair going across the pillows "it's good I'm just exhausted" I laugh slightly "yeah I can hear it in your voice" she gasps "no I'm not losing it am I?!" she says in a panicked tone making me laugh even more "no baby, I'm playing with you. You're voice sounds amazing like always" she blushes "that was smooth" I raise my eyebrow and she can tell I was going to make a dirty joke "no! No! No!! Get your mind out of the gutter" I giggle, and she rolls her eyes "how are you anyway bubba?" I sit down on the edge of my bed "stressed" I answer plainly, and she frowns "what's stressing you out baby?" I sigh lying back on the bed "just work, they keep calling me and asking me to do favours even though I took the day off today" she plays with her hair while listening to me "oh I'm sorry bubba" I shake my head "its fine, I'm much better now I'm talking to you" I say with a content smile watching her as she lies there looking beautiful "what are you staring at?" a giggle falls from her lips "you" I say simply and she blushes again "stawwpp" I laugh again as she covers her face.

"Sorry bubba I just miss you" I say with a sad frown "I miss you to baby, oh hey you're going to the beach, tomorrow right?" I nod "yeah why?" "I head the tides are rising so just please be careful" I roll my eyes playfully "ill be fine bubs" she shakes her head "I'm serious baby, its dangerous if anything you really shouldn't be going I don't want you to get hurt when I'm not there" she looks genuinely worried "its going to be okay baby girl, you'll be back home in 2 days anyway and then we can spend time together" I give her a calming smile and she sighs relaxing slightly "I just worry about you that's all" "I know you do and its adorable, anyway its getting pretty late where you are now. Please get some rest bubba, I love you" she smiles and kisses the phone screen for me to do the same "I love you to baby" I smile "byeee" we both say before hanging up and I finish getting my stuff ready before going to sleep.

*The next day*

We got in the car all together and started driving to the beach that was about 45 minutes away. Finally we had arrived at the beach and we all hoped out of the car and ran to the store on the edge of the pier to buy drinks so we don't die of dehydration, I got a big bottle of water since it was a hot day, and I knew I would need it. The sand was warm from the direct sunlight it had been getting the past 3 hours which made me assume the water would be. We all put our towels down and took off our clothes having our bikinis underneath "hey anna can you put this on my back for me please?" I said handing her the sun cream I had already put everywhere else and moving my hair to the side, she nods and walks over to me putting some on her hand and then rubbing my back making me gasp "its cold" we both laugh "there you go" I smile "thank you" she walks back to her bag taking a swig of water then we lie down on our towels.

About an hour later we were getting really hot from the sun rays beaming down on us constantly and we decided to get in the water to cool off and get the sand off our bodies, when we got in, I felt a stinging pain on my thigh "ouch" I whine looking at my leg to see what was wrong "what's up?" Anna's friend Eva asks "nothing my leg just hurts" I pull it out of the water and see a cut on the side "shit" Anna and Eva both look closer "that looks painful. How did you do that?" I shrug "the water will clean it I guess" I put my leg back down and we swim around a little splashing each other just having fun, then the water starts to turn red and we look at each other confused "can your leg bleed that much?" I shake my head "I don't think so" we hear people screaming and we turn around to see even more blood in the water then I see a dorsal fin which defiantly belonged to a shark "get out of the water now" "what why?" I turn back to them "there is a fucking shark now swim!" we all swim as fast as we can to shore as the shark swims towards us probably being attracted by the sent of my blood in the water, my adrenaline kicks in making me swim faster but the shark was quicker and finally caught me sinking its teeth into my arm and pulling me under the water. I fight back punching in its eyes and nose to get it to loosen its grip so I can swim away it only began to bite down harder and I was running out of oxygen, I manage to punch its gills and it lets go swimming away and I make my way back to the shore my arm covered in my blood and deep bite marks all over it.

Madison's POV:

I got a call from Anna, that's weird why was she calling me? "Hey Anna, what's up?" Anna breaths heavily "Y/n she- she got attacked" I jump up from my chair "what?!" I say panicked "we were swimming and..." she pauses "a shark was coming after us and it got her, she has bite marks all over her arm and they are taking her to the hospital now." I grab my shoes and my backpack not caring about the rest "I'm coming back to LA now, keep me updated. Bye" I hang up and book the first flight home.

After a few hours I finally arrived and made it to the hospital that Y/n was at, she lay in the hospital looking dazed from all of the drugs they had to give her making me sigh that she was okay but laugh at how they were affecting her, I walk over and grab her hand on the arm that wasn't affected by the attack "oh hey its Madison, everyone say hi Madison" she says slurring her words and I roll my eyes "dork" I kiss her softly "hey, hey I have a girlfriend back o- oh there's my girlfriend. Hey babyyyy" I laugh at how disorientated she was "god I love you."

I hope you enjoyed this imagine, it took a while to make and is quite a long one. But hey we got a happy ending this time :)