❗Virgin- Part 2❗

Word Count: 765

Info:
Part 1 continuation.

Madison- top, switch
Y/n- bottom, switch

When I step inside our room I plant my lips on his walking us back towards the bed, pushing him onto the bed gently.

Starting to kiss his neck again while I climb on top of him and put my hand over his crotch lightly stroking him through his joggers.

Watching him roll his eyes back and let out a soft moan as I whisper "god you're so hard baby, that movie really did get you all worked up huh?" he blushes from embarrassment and i just smirk kissing his jawline and then back to his lips kissing him once again, this one being more desperate as he let out moans against my lips while lightly thrusting into my hand.

I pull his hoodie from my body and reveal the black lace bra underneath my shirt making me clench his jaw "fuck you're so beautiful mads" he whispers huskily, leaning up to kiss me passionately.

Y/n POV:

I knew that I was ready to give myself to Madison not just because I was desperately horny but because I was so in love with her, I knew I wouldn't regret it.

She started kissing my neck, trailing down my chest pushing up my shirt and reaching behind her back to take off her bra and she continues kissing further down my body, her lips brushing over my abs causing them to tense she looks up at me.

"are you sure you want this" I look down at her and nod with a smile gently tipping her head up to me.

"im positive" i place another soft kiss on her lips.

"Then be a good boy for me Y/n" she unties the string of my joggers tugging them down seeing me in only my boxers "may I?" I nod and she smiles pulling them down to my ankles letting me kick them to the side.

As Madison took me in her hand at my base, she looked up at me with those innocent yet devilish eyes, moving her hand up and down on me at a teasingly slow pace.

I cant help but grip the bedsheets as she twists her hand when she gets to my tip, forcing a whimper from my mouth, she continued to stroke me at this teasingly slow pace keeping her eyes on me the whole time.

Her eyes averted when she looked down at my tip seeing my pre-cum leaking from it, running her thumb over and spreading it down my length, she began to speed up slightly "are you ready handsome?"

I nodded eagerly seeing her move closer and place a soft kiss at my tip causing me to flinch slightly "oh your sensitive" she smirks and i chuckle nervously "this will be fun."

Running her tongue in a circle around my tip made my head fall back, moments later she wrapped her lips around me taking my dick deep inside her throat.

A throaty moan fell from my lips and i gently gathered her hair into a ponytail, looking down at her again as she gagged slightly before coming back up "fucking hell-"

She smirks biting her lip as she begins stroking me again, quicker this time "relax Y/n" she says lightly pushing on my chest to lay me down.

Taking me back in her mouth, concentrating her tongue at my tip throughout as she moved her hand up and down the rest "holy-" i moan my chest rising and falling rapidly.

Madison's POV:

As i felt Y/n slowly coming undone i slowed my movements. Taking him out of my mouth and moving up to climb on-top of him "why'd you stop?" He asks breathily.

"Because i wanted to edge you and i need you inside of me" i said in the same breathy tone, seeing him like this drove me crazy.

I look up to his eyes after sharing another kiss with him to make sure he still wanted this, he only smiles and nods.

Once i received his consent i lean over grabbing a condom from the bedside table, ripping it open with my teeth and rolling it down onto his length.

I let him move up to a move comfortable position "do you want to be on-top of me?" I ask and he smirks wrapping his arms around me and flipping us over putting his hand beside my head and placing another kiss on my lips.

He aligns his tip with my entrance and i put a hand on the side of his neck stroking my thumb back and forth "i love you" i whisper as some sort of reassurance, he smiles and slowly pushes his hips to mine.

Y/n lets out a gasp as do i when he pushes deeper allowing me to adjust to his size before beginning to thrust slowly.

Each thrust inside of me caused a moan or whimper to fall from my lips "fuck you're so tight" he grunts gripping the pillow beside my head.

His other hand trailed to my waist as his eyes followed, watching as his length slid in and out of me with ease. I pull him into another kiss, whimpering loudly as he hits a new angle "please go faster" he nods and follows my plea.

He moved his hand to my lower stomach pressing down lightly causing me to moan out his name and drag my nails down his back "fuck- where did you-?"

A smirk painted on his lips "i read those books you like so much" he leaned down to kiss my neck and twisted his hand so he could rub my clit in slow circles while still applying pressure.

My eyes roll back and i feel my walls clench around him hard, he moans huskily in my ear as he speeds up his thrusts and circles with his fingers.

His thrusts begin to grow sloppier and i know he's getting close "keep going for me please baby" i feel his jaw clench against my neck as he nods, his head falling into the crook of my neck as he continues thrusting quickly.

He rubs my clit faster, keeping the same pressure and i feel a knot in my stomach grow tight "good boy, keep going im so close" i could tell the praise was giving him that extra boost to continue going but also destroying all of his self control simultaneously.

I feel his back muscles tense under my fingertips "cum for me Y/n" i whimper in his ear and he finally releases, thrusting once more. Pushing deep inside of me as his cum spills into the condom.

Feeling him come undone on-top of me as he was still rubbing my clit at the perfect pace caused me to fall over the edge moments later, my walls tightening around him causing his body to shudder in pleasure.

Eventually we both relaxed, he let his body fall limp on-top of me after making sure it was okay because he was worried to crush me. We both lay in a pleasant silence with only our heavy breathing filling the room.

"That was incredible" he whispers against my neck and i smile "i agree, you sure that was your first time?" He chuckles and kisses me softly "i love you" we say in unison.

Once we caught our breath he pulled out of me, throwing the condom away, cleaning me up and grabbing two new pairs of boxers for both of us and a baggy hoodie for me. He then held me and told me how thankful he was that i was his first before we both fell into a deep sleep.

What did you think about Y/n's first time? let me know if you enjoyed this. I know its a little different but I told you there would be smut lol.