Honourably Discharged

Word Count: 1054

Info:
Y/n was in the army until she was Honourably Discharged following an accident, she has constant nightmares about it and Madison starts to become suspicious.

Request by @Animalgod123 hope you enjoy :)

Y/n's POV:

Marching across the open land with my M4 carbine rifle in my hand resting against my shoulder. I had joined the army over 2 years ago now and as much as I loved serving my country, I hated spending so much time away from Madison. At least I wasn't alone through it all, Madison's best friend Isabella came with me through the entire training course, and we got into the same team. We have been out in the field for almost 3 days now and everyone is getting restless. Our group had been slowly making its way over to the opposite side, and we are smack bang in the middle of no mans land, the most dangerous place we could possibly be.

Cannons fired over our heads; gunshots would be followed by painful screams. It was awful, Isabella and I had gotten really close while out on the field especially this time round. We talked about Madison a lot and about how much we miss her and so on. But then something happened, I was sent home early and when I walked through the doors of my house to see my beautiful girlfriend waiting for me, she looked confused, tears flooded her eyes as she scanned over my bruised and beaten body. She ran over to me and threw her arms around me, I whined, and she apologised over and over "baby what happened, why are you home so early?" I shake my head "I really don't want to talk about it, I had an accident" she nods understanding but I knew sooner or later I would have to tell her the truth.

~~~

Madison's POV:

It has been a few weeks since Y/n was sent home and I still have no clue what happened to her. Isabella had finally returned, and she wouldn't tell me anything about it either, I was getting more and more frustrated each day. Y/n hasn't managed to sleep through a full night since she came home and its visibly taking a toll on her and myself.

Tonight yet again I was woken up by restless moves, whimpering and eventually screaming. This time was different, she screamed Isabella's name and then she bolted up right in bed sweaty and gasping for breath, I wrap my arm around her to calm her a little "hey, hey its okay. You are safe, you are at home with me, okay?" her shallow and shaky breaths begin to slow, and she nods gripping onto my arm for support, tears start to form in her eyes, and I turn her face to me "you are going to have to start talking to me" she looks down and then goes to turn her head away, but I hold it in place "babe I'm serious, you can't keep on going like this. I know its difficult to talk about, but you have to trust me." Her eyes avoid mine and when I lightly nudge her head up, we finally make eye contact, I raise my eyebrow and she nods.

"Just take your time, okay?" she nods again and then takes a deep breath "I umm so the reason why I-" she holds her head in her hands "the accident I had? It wasn't an accident. I was stabbed in the back" my eyes go wide "what! Why didn't you tell me? Let me see" she shakes her head "I mean figuratively" I tilt my head confused "I don't understand?" she looks up at me a bites her lip "Isabella, she umm. She works with them" I grow even more confused "yeah she is in the army just like you I know that-" she cuts me off "no. she doesn't work with me and my team she works with the people who were attacking us" my face drops.

Y/n's POV:

As soon as I admitted the truth to Madison about her best friend, I saw her face fall and I knew it broke her heart. "no you can't be serious, she's a good person. She wouldn't do that" I look down "Madison I have the scars to prove it-" she shakes her head "no! she- she's my best friend she would never do that" I take another breath "she works for them, she knocked me out and practically handed me over to them for them to torcher me. I have scars all over my body to prove it, I have burn marks, I have gun shot wounds. Why do you think I hid my body from you? Why do you think Isabella wont tell you what happened to me?" I say all in one go and she just stares at me in disbelief "show me" "what?" she stands up "show me the scars" my brows furrow "Madison you don't want-" "Y/N SHOW ME WHAT THEY DID TO YOU!" she yells, and I flinch then standing up slowly.

Madison's POV:

I watch Y/n pull off her hoodie that was hiding her upper body and when she does, I see her chest and stomach covered in red lines obviously inflicted by knives, circles that look like previous gunshot wounds, cigarette burns and so on. Then she turned around to show me her back she had a massive scar running all the way from her right shoulder blade to the bottom of her spine. I gasp and cover my mouth tears falling down my cheeks "they- they did this to you?" she turns around and nods "do you believe me now?" I look down and back up to her "I'm so sorry, I'm so unbelievably sorry baby" I wrap my arms around her and she holds me tightly "I just don't know why Isabella would do such a thing, she told me she really liked you" I feel her head go into the crook of my neck and I feel her body lightly shaking against me "baby you are trembling" she nods "I'm sorry" I cup her face and look deeply into her eyes "don't you dare apologise, okay? We are taking this to the police, I'm going to talk to your commander, and she is not going to get away with this." She looks down and I've never seen her this broken before it kills me "I am never letting you out of my sight again."

Heyy sorry it took so long for this request to come out I took a big break from Wattpad but it is finally out. I hope you enjoyed :)