Jealous

Word Count: 949

Info:
Madison and Y/n go to a restaurant on a date and the waiter flirts with Madison in front of Y/n.

Y/n POV:

Me and Madison have been dating for a while and we just came out to the public a few weeks ago but that still doesn't stop people from flirting with her and it drives me crazy because most of the time I'm standing right there and its like they don't even care. Sometimes I just ignore it and then go on a rant about it when we leave but it has been happening more and more frequently and I'm losing patience.

Now me and my girlfriend are on a date, first we are going for food at her favourite restaurant and then I'm going to take her bowling as a surprise, then again with how competitive she is that probably isn't the best idea but oh well. We just arrived at the restaurant and we walked in hand in hand "reservation for Y/l/n" I say with a smile and then nod "here you are. Follow me please" we follow after the woman and I glance at Madison "did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?" She blushes "yes you did baby" I shrug "well then you look stunning" she blushes even more, and we reach the table "thank you" I say to the waitress and I pull out Madison's chair letting her sit down first "why thank you" she says jokingly, and I sit down opposite her.

Madison's POV:

A waiter comes over "hey, my name is Jake, and I will be your server for tonight" I smile politely, and he takes out his notepad "what can I get for you miss?" He says looking at Y/n "uhh ill just have the chicken burger please" he nods writing it down looking at me next "and you beautiful?" I see Y/n's eyes shoot up to him again and then look at me I just shake my head subtly "ill have the same please" he smiles and takes our menus brushing my hand as I look back up to my girlfriend who looks un impressed I reach my hand over the table "hey baby its okay, just ignore him" she lets out a sigh and holds my hand "guess its just one of the things I have to deal with when I date the hottest girl to ever exist" she says with a smirk and I roll my eyes "nah that's you bubba" she shakes her head and the server comes back making her tense up again.

"Sorry I forgot to ask about drinks" I look up to him and Y/n mumbles "sure you did" he looks down at her and glares then looking at me smiling I shake my head "please don't glare at her" he looks down "sorry" I roll my eyes annoyed and then look at Y/n "we will both have a coke please" I say keeping my eyes on my girlfriend "of course baby" he mumbles and I know Y/n is going to snap so I lean over the table and grab her throat pulling her into a kiss which I feel a slight sigh as I pull away and look at him "now can we have another waiter please?" I say wiping the bottom of my lip looking from him to her as he nods "yeah you can, sorry" I smirk.

Y/n POV:

Madison watches as I blush heavily at what just happened and when the waiter walks away she looks up to me "I like it when you get jealous" I laugh softly "maybe it will teach people that you are mine and I'm yours" she smile I nod and reply "all yours baby" i shake my head as I grab my phone "you know what fuck this meal lets just go" I stand up and hold my hand out for her as she takes it happily and we walk out getting in the car and I start the engine driving to the bowling alley "baby where are you going? This isn't the way home" I smirk "because we aren't going home" I pull up to the parking lot and get out opening her door for her and take her hand as she gets out and we walk to the building "omg we are going bowling!!" I smile at how excited she is "yep baby girl" I smile at how excited she is "yep baby girl" she squeals happily and runs to the entrance and I pull out my card to pay, she shakes her head "you aren't paying baby" I laugh as I put my card in the reader before she can stop me "yes I am princess" she rolls her eyes playfully and kisses my cheek "you didn't have to bubba but thank you" I smile and we make our way to our alley putting in our names as the game starts "you ready to lose baby?" She says competitively and I shake my head "hell no, you're gonna lose bubs" I grab her chosen bowling ball and hand it to her kissing her nose "but go ahead babe" she smiles and walk to the lane.

We played 2 games since we drew on the first game and she wanted to win, the second game was close, but she won by getting a spare and then a strike "fuck" I mumble under my breath as she screams happily "ha I told you id win baby!" I roll my eyes and grab my jacket "you aren't gonna let me live this down, are you?" She shakes her head "nope" she says popping the p making me grumble pretending to be mad "aww don't be mad baby girl, we can cuddle when we get home just to make you happy" my face lights up and she giggles "thought so."

Oooo jealous Y/n has finally made an appearance, do you think she handled it well or do you think she was just waiting for Madison to make a move?