❗Something New❗

Word Count: 1080

Info:
Y/n and Madison decide something new and add toys to their sex time.

Includes- handcuffs, begging, strap-on and daddy kink.
Madison- Top
Y/n- Bottom

Madison's POV:

Me and Y/n have been dating for almost 6 months now and the sex is great but it's just a bit repetitive its always one goes down on the other, they cum and then we switch I just wanted to try something new, but I was too scared Y/n wouldn't want to, finally today we both had the day off and we were just cuddling watching movies when I look up at her "bubba?" she nods "yeah babe?" I take a deep breath "can I ask you something?" she pauses the movie and looks down at me "of course princess" I smile "okay so you know how we have sex?" she laughs and how nervous I was and asking stupid questions "yes I know that baby" and I look down at my hands I was fidgeting with "can we try something new?" she tilts her head in confusion "like what babe?" I look back up at her "like with I don't know toys and stuff" she smirks "if you want to then yes we can" I smile and sit up slightly "but we don't have any" she adds and I nod "I know, can we go buy some?" she blushes at the thought "yeah we can" she gets up and grabs her keys I look at her in shock "wait now?" she nods "yeah come on lets go" I smirk at how eager she was and I get up putting on her hoodie that was on the sofa and we go out to the car.

Y/n POV:

We walk into the shop and I look around a little nervous cause I had no clue what half of these things were. Madison whispered "go sit over there and I'll go grab the things I thing wed like cause I want to surprise you" I nod and sit down pulling out my phone and scrolling through Instagram, then I put it away and stand up walking to the section where they had vibrators and then buying one because I knew Madi wouldn't get one out of nervousness then I sit back down and wait about 10 minutes for her to get back, she comes back with a bag in her hand which was full "woah you bought a lot "we are experimenting bubba, not like I'm gonna buy one thing and that's it" we walk back to the car and drive home the entire time I was trying to cover up the fact that I was wet but I think she noticed, because as soon as we walked into the house she pushed my against the wall and started making out with me, she puts her leg in between my thighs pushing it up making me moan into the kiss, compared to her I was very submissive but she liked that she had all the control. "jump" she mumbled, and I did as I was told and wrapped my legs around her waist, and she made her way upstairs putting the bag on the floor of the bedroom placing me on the bed.

Madison's POV:

I was so nervous yet excited to use what I bought on my girlfriend tonight that I couldn't even wait till we finished the movie I needed her now, I kissed her roughly and then started kissing her neck making her breathe heavier "please" she whimpers and I smirk against her neck pulling off her hoodie I was wearing and then lifting her shirt and kissing down her chest "baby I need you now, please just give it to me" she says more desperate and I nod "okay" pulling her sweat pants and underwear down then reaching into the bag and pulling out a pair of handcuffs and cuffing her to the bed "but I want to touch you baby" I shake my head "not until I'm finished with you" she whimpers looking up at them as I put on the strap I bought she looks down and I hear her gulp "h-how big is it?" she stutters "10 inches baby, can you take it?" she looks unsure "I think so" she mumbles.

I get on top of her "I'll make sure you can" she blushes and bites her lower lip, with that I push it inside her slowly and she gasps, I smirk and keep moving in inch by inch and when its all inside her I wait a second for her to adjust "fuck" she mumbles and I pull out again then slam it back inside her repeating this over and over making her eyes roll back as she pulls against the cuffs whimpering and moaning "p-please let me out" I shake my head as I start to go at a fast but steady rhythm. I keep going and she is a moaning mess underneath me to the point where her wrists were red from the constant tugging on the cuffs "d-daddy" I look down at our bodies and back up to her eyes "yes princess?" she arches her back slightly as I continue thrusting my hips into her "I'm gonna- c- cum" I smirk "hold it" she struggles and moans louder "please!" I kiss her neck and when I know she's going to lose control I mumble "let go baby" her back arches even more "you can cum, cum for daddy baby" her eyes roll back and her body tenses with her legs shaking and then relaxes "th-thank you daddy" I smile and kiss her cheek softly as I pull out and she whimpers at the empty feeling "can you let me out now?" I nod and let her out of the handcuffs then taking her hand in mine looking at her red and marked wrists from the restraints "did I hurt you baby?" she shakes her head "no I just wanted to get out, trust me I loved it" she says with a faint smile from being so exhausted after what just happened, I take off the strap and lie down next to her as she cuddles up to me "what about you?" I shake my head "don't worry about it princess, just relax. I can tell you are exhausted" she nods understanding and lets out a sigh "I'll use what I bought for you, tomorrow" she smirks and puts her head on my shoulder "what did you buy?" she starts falling asleep "you'll see" I smirk "goodnight baby girl" she mumbles a sleepy reply "goodnight" and I fall asleep with her in my arms.

Well this brought a whole other meaning to butterflies, I hope you enjoyed this chapter you horny bitches.